Fake Lawn Companies

Clayton1612

Dear All,

Has anyone used a fake lawn company that they would highly recommend? I have two young children and a dog, so quality and durability is paramount.

If you are recommending a company could you advise which product you bought?

Many thanks in advance.

Clayton

Fake lawns are crossing a red line. Do reconsider. Millions of people have dogs and have kids, and live with the beauty of a real lawn, that provides a little bit of biodiversity.

Please don't pave over paradise and put up a parking lot.

I'm pretty sure we have easigrass (I don't know which model) fitted by the company that redid our whole garden. We only have a 3m x 4m patch that kept dying off due to shade so it made sense for us. The borders and planters give plenty of space for biodiversity in our garden.

One thing to watch out for is that the grass gets really hot in direct sun, so be mindful of young feet and paws.

Maintenance wise you still do need to do occasional weeding even with a weed control membrane. You can brush it with a stiff brush to keep it from getting flattened down.

I have installed quite a few Astro lawns, but always when there is no alternative, such as shady gardens & large trees which take away the moisture. If laid in a sunny garden they get very hot & can burn your children! There are many types now available, but be aware of the cheap ones! They are toxic & don?t look authentic. The better quality ones are around ?23 per sq mtr. They must be laid with a weed barrier & about 3? of type one underneath, with an inch of soft sand. When laid, you need to apply kiln dried sand to weigh it down & keep it clean.

Let me know if you want a quote. I?d be happy to help

Nigel

Hi Clayton

I would highly recommend you contact Gavin Hall at www.perfectgrassltd.co.uk.

We had a large area of the 'Boundary' grass installed in 2013 and it is still looking as good as new.

Like you, we had a shady garden and growing the grass was a nightmare. My only regret is that I wish I'd done it sooner.

• 2 years later...

abragred posted on 18 November at 20:15

---------------------------------------

> I've just upgraded to real lawn from

> fake lawn and it looks so much better

> and it gives such a nice feeling, kind

> of sad I didn't do it sooner

www.stopforumspam.com/search?q=abragred reports:

15-Nov-20 19:03 192.200.158.185 Abragred [email protected] United States

15-Nov-20 18:12 216.151.183.183 Abragred [email protected] United States

25-Oct-20 10:15 104.244.210.142 abragred [email protected] United States

23-Oct-20 21:47 23.83.128.215 abragred [email protected] United States

21-Oct-20 00:15 185.246.209.53 abragred [email protected]

"Abragred" at work spamming at https://community.dynamics.com/365/f/dynamics-365-general-forum/297241/banned-by-instagram#1103530

etc

etc