Neo Nazi poster in Peckham Rye Park (Lounged)

Kennynotken

Calsug Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe taking the link down and removing the

> picture would be good. Don?t want whichever

> invidual doing this thinking this is getting the

> desired extra attention

I know what you're saying and it's a tricky one- but i think we're better having this out in the open and confronting it head on as a community so it can be addressed, rather than taking it down. If you read some of their posts I dont think they're trying to get a rise out of a few people online- they're actively producing materials and graffiti in public places ( unfortunately I don't think they're doing it for a bit of fame or notoriety- which is why I've reported it to the authorities)

Peckhamguy Wrote:

> Went on the site and could not find much wrong as

> there is loads of news articles on there about

> police scandals ,Muslim grooming gangs etc will

> have a better look on the site but the articles

> they have put up are all true as people have been

> prosecuted for all offences labelled on there, you

> lot must have seen something I did not see.

Opened the site and the very first thing to catch the eye is "ZERO TOLERANCE FOR NON-WHITE RACES," then "Turn off the electric Jew" (whatever that means), "Paki rape gangs coming to your town soon" and "Hail AIDS" - a link to a charming video explaining that "AIDS is a cure for faggotry." If that comes under your definition of "not much wrong" ...

Peckhamguy Wrote:

> Went on the site and could not find much wrong as

> there is loads of news articles on there about

> police scandals ,Muslim grooming gangs etc will

> have a better look on the site but the articles

> they have put up are all true as people have been

> prosecuted for all offences labelled on there, you

> lot must have seen something I did not see.

One side of our family tree stops in the mid 1940's so you'll forgive me for reporting these people to the anti-terror police. I won't make this personal to your views but I think rendelharris has probably summed up my thoughts on your comment.

peckhamguy

'' but the articles they have put up are all true as people have been prosecuted for all offences labelled on there, ''

So, public-spirited as you claim they were, was there a reference also there to Leigh McMillan the EDL high-up jailed for 17 years for grooming and rape (and which the high ups in that fascist organisation ordered members to avoid highlighting?) Somehow I doubt it so clearly this is not about genuine concern for the public but a menacing and threatening development which has rightly been reported.

A quick Google suggest they're a National Action front organisation - National Action are banned and I'd expect this lot to be banned pronto.

Apparently hate migrants and gay people (maybe they don't like hipsters either). Miserable excuse for human beings.

There was a nasty poster on the back of the ladies' loo door in the library today. Probably not directly related to the above as it was a violent image of the Prime Minister (not going to attach a photo* as in my view we need to stop these things being spread even further by sympathisers or idiots). It was reported to library staff, who I'm sure will deal with it but worrying that vile scum would put it in a place with CCTV used by children.

ETA: *not an implied criticism of the OP. It's obviously important that people have a reference point if they should see anything similar.