Glass splashbacks

Finglish21

Weve just had some really nice glass splashbacks installed ! The company were really helpful from start to finish and let us choose any colour (we went for black with rainbow sparkle I can't seem to attach a picture tho! Would definitely reccomend them ! They were called DG Splashbacks ! Anyone else had glass from them ?

What's obvious ? Sorry about my exclamations ! I do use them instead of full stops rather a lot !we considered just getting a square but decided to covour our full wall as we often make a mess evywhere 😂 !! Might consider that for the sink in utility tho !

• Administrator

I'm sorry Finglish21 but you really are stupid, go and stand in the corner (that's the bit where two walls meet). You posted as dgsplashback four days ago (post removed) and now you're posting as someone else. Not only is it stupid, and a little bit sad, but it's also illegal (see Fraud by False Representation https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2).

But all is not lost, you are now listed on my new Hall of Shame that heads up the business section: Fake recommendations - List of companies http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1929280

*sits back and lights a self-congratulatory cigar whilst doffing hat to rendelharris for spotting them first*

I'm really excited too. Let's have more threads like this. Administrator, you did't spot my post when I was asking for people's credit cards, passwords and pin numbers.

In jest of course. Well managed, well done.

wolis Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> To be fair to the OP. There is a company called DG

> Splasbacks based in Robertsbridge, Surrey with a

> very good website. So this might not be a dodgy

> post.

Admin can see the IP addresses of forum members, so knew that this person who was so delighted with DG Splashbacks was the same person who was posting as DG Splashbacks previously. Also, how many people would join a forum just to tell people how delighted they were with their splashback?!