how do you spend your free time?

DulCool1

hey everyone!

I was curious what do you do in your free time? Do you spend it alone or prefer going out with friends? Where do you usually go? If it goes to me I love traveling so when I have a chance I visit foreign countries! Last time I was in Germany and I liked it a lot!

Well I do swim 5/6 times per week(indoor and outdoor) ,group cycle once per week, running 1 or 2 per week, traveĺling(love castles,sea sides and lidos!).

Love reading books (no romance).

Painting and laughing !I like to spend time on my own and also with other peple...I m a 50/50

I like toenkoy pub with mates especially after my swim session! Need to balance life!

Do I do too much?! But this is what I like to do during my free time (yes, I work fill time)!

I can't decide if I have lots of freetime because I avoid doing other stuff (cleaning kitchen floor etc that needs doing), or if I have so much freetime that I think doing stuff like cleaning is a valid use of my time.

Either way, when I'm not at work, shopping or feeding the family, I just like chilling out with them all - whatever and whereever that is.

At the mo, we're watching a cartoon about squirrela, drinking coffee, playing games and messing about on our devices. We've just been out skateboarding and playing on the swings and I've done loads of steps for my step challenge at work.

#The most important moments in life are those in between doing the things you think are important#

Besides seeing whats going on the EDF, I recently finished making a silly (not to be taken too seriously and hopefully funny!) parody Trump video. If that takes anyone's fancy, you can see it here:

(Warning, it does contain adult humour and a naughty word, so best not to play in earshot of children)