Walking Partner

stewartgholman

Well I usually do an 8-10 mile outside London walk with friends each week and try to keep active around that. Wouldn't mind some local treks but not every evening if that's what you mean?! Is there a reason you can't use Dulwich Oark any longer or us that for personal reasons?

With the nights getting shorter, personally surprised you want to walk at that time of night. Parks will be closed when it gets dark locally - Battersea Park is worth walking in as they have lights on the pathway all hours of the night plus free parking.

If you can do during the day, which I assume is not the case then On a Thursday at 11am, walk around Ruskin Park for an hour. If you google healthy walks you will find walks during the day in most boroughs.

Sorry not to be of much help - in summer months, sure ramblers have walks in evening - only other thing I can recommend is gym, boring or going for walks in London. Have them all over every night - think cost is aprox 8/10 and you get a discount for subsequent ones. Qualified guide hence price.

cella Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well I usually do an 8-10 mile outside London walk

> with friends each week and try to keep active

> around that. Wouldn't mind some local treks but

> not every evening if that's what you mean?! Is

> there a reason you can't use Dulwich Oark any

> longer or us that for personal reasons?

So, any thoughts?

I would be game one night a week, poss more depending on my schedule. Doubt anyone would be interested, but have always wanted to walk round roads in ED looking at street art and there are also a couple dotted around Dulwich. Can?t do Monday. PM me if you are interested - think it is a great idea, but would like to meet first.

hi stewartgholman

I found the link to the Kent walks, it was posted on EDF , I've been on the Shoreham one , it's a long trek but enjoyable, possible a weekender

https://kentwalksnearlondon.com/walk-14-shorehams-mysterious-eastern-valleys-4-5-miles/

stewartgholman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi I'm a 51 year old male looking for a female

> walking partner to do a couple of hours walking in

> the evenings from 7pm