What to do with a 16yo girl on the weekend

Asteroidneenee

Hello

We have a 16 yo girl to entertain this weekend

What would you recommend that is not for. Tourist.

She has seen London s main attractions a million times. I was thinking something cool and local like garage sales/outdoor cinema...

If you have something in mind that is cheap or free that would actually be a good thing :) thank You

I guess Camden Market still has a bit of a reputation as being a bit "alternative", so I can see kids turning their nose up at it if it's not really their scene.

Broadway Market is pretty good on a Saturday. Brick Lane and Columbia Road markets on a Sunday.

Peckham Levels... even if she can't drink, there are lots of food kiosks to choose from, and it's a trendy sort of place.

Bussey Building rooftop cinema.

Get food somewhere trendy like Forza Win, Mr Bao, Taco Queen...

What about swimming?I went with teens at Stratford, during school holidays they have extreme inflatable ! You need to prebook online the session. I went last week as well . Kids love it! I loved it as well!

After yoj can visit the huge wWestfield shopping centre ....grab some food and visit shops....

Jope it helps

Sabrina

Neila Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hello

> We have a 16 yo girl to entertain this weekend

> What would you recommend that is not for. Tourist.

>

> She has seen London s main attractions a million

> times. I was thinking something cool and local

> like garage sales/outdoor cinema...

> If you have something in mind that is cheap or

> free that would actually be a good thing :) thank

> You

So...wondering what the OP did do.