Would you have helped?

Cazz

12 November I was driving down Trinity Rise in Here Hill around 5pm as I have done for a number of years. The road has parking on both sides but with enough pull in spaces to allow free flow of traffic. I pulled into the road from a side road. as I drove down I could see a car approaching, I pulled in to allow him to pass. As he came alonside me he berated me for some time that "I was in the wrong, It's a one way road, I aint pulling over for you" This verbal abuse lasted for several minutes. The traffic from Norwood Road continued to build up. Those too far away to hear the altercation began blowing their horns. After some time he drove away at which time the drivers behind him passed and slowed to ask "are you OK?" two people on the pavement either side of the altercation also came across and asked after my me wellbeing.

Disappointed.

robbin Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is it a one way street?

Only at the very top fifty yards or so.

It would depend on the circumstances Cazz, you don't give enough detail - if you're a woman and it was a big bloke ranting at you I would get involved, or if you were elderly and he was young...if it was two blokes of equal size and age I might leave you to it - last time I suggested to two blokes having a standoff like that that they weren't getting anywhere and doing nobody any good they both turned on me and I had to scarper sharpish!

Obviously upset you though, just remember he's a tosser, you've done nowt wrong, brooding on it is what he wants you to do.