Windows 10, Update Problems ?????

bigmacca1

Hello,

Any IT techie peps who could give me a pointer to Windows 10 updates not wanting to load??

After laptop saying currently updating, then computer restarting, screen then says

We couldn't complete the updates . Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer ??

Any ideas have tried to power off then on ,But everytime the same thing ?? Seems like its stuck in a loop ??

I sure there's some Super Techie peps out there, I haven't a clue. Thanks.

You can mod the hell out of win10, imho it's easily the best and most efficient version since 2000, seriously if you have any complaints over the UI is down to inaction on your part am afraid. Do your daily backup, ensure your automated cloud backup has run, make a restore point and get modding!

Of course you can and really should also look into dual booting with another OS, such as Linux, and start learning your way around the terminal. Hell, you can even run Bash in Win10 natively now so there's no excuse.

se22cat Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You can mod the hell out of win10, imho it's

> easily the best and most efficient version since

> 2000, seriously if you have any complaints over

> the UI is down to inaction on your part am afraid.

> Do your daily backup, ensure your automated cloud

> backup has run, make a restore point and get

> modding!

>

> Of course you can and really should also look into

> dual booting with another OS, such as Linux, and

> start learning your way around the terminal. Hell,

> you can even run Bash in Win10 natively now so

> there's no excuse.

Yeah - maybe time I got an interest back in operating systems - it's been a while.

Edit: or maybe I should go the whole hog and go Apple LOL (Joking - not starting that)

Go for it, you'll be advocating installing Gentoo in no time : ) Mint makes for a nice easy introduction into Linux before you find out what you really want from it and find something more to your taste.

Good luck updating your RAM or SSD when they are soldered to the motherboard with Crapple & paying 3x the cost of the actual hardware!