Small request for XMAS from Peckham Foodcycle...

Jacqui5254

Dear All,

there was a fantastic and generous response from the kind people who contributed containers to Peckham Foodcycle.

We filled each and every one with extra food for our appreciative guests to take away.

Our Instagram page shows off what our volunteers do, so please check out our activities! ...https://www.instagram.com/peckham_foodcycle/?hl=en

We plan to have our last meal this year on Wednesday, 19th December and intend it to be a Christmas celebration!

Our volunteers are contributing everything we can, including decorating the hall and cooking a fabulous three course meal with whatever suprlus food we gather on that day.

Our guests are only there for a couple of hours but we want it to be a generous and memorable session, recognising how special they are and giving whatever support we can.

REASON FOR THE REQUEST IS.....we are hoping to give our guests a Christmas gift through a Christmas Raffle.

We are doing what we can but we have approx 40 guests and it would be great if we could make sure they all feel important!

Do you have anything you would happily part with as a gift? Toiletries? Food treats? Something to keep you warm? Something to give you a bit of a boost? Something that says you are great?!!

If you do, we would really appreciate it if you can donate an item for our Christmas Foodcycle session. We would need it by Tues 18th Dec.

And do you mind me adding this...I am happy to come and pick up ANY contribution. I live in ED. However, if you live further out and would be happy to drop it at my flat [although I really want to be able to say thank you, personally], then that would mean a lot so that we don't use up other resources, eg by driving. [please pm me for my address].

If you have got this far, Thank You!

If you want to contribute, however small, that would be awesome!

kind regards, Jacqui.x