Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageRaising money to fight against Gun Crime within the youth communityattachment
Posted by ChantalDesire January 28, 01:43AM

[www.facebook.com]

I am trying to help Raise money for a charity in Stockwell called Young people matter fighting to raise money to help young people affected or involved in gun crime to better there lives.

I lost a close person to me via gun crime whist being a teenager and so this means allot ..

Please click on or copy and paste the above link and donate as little as 1
every little helps

IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE CHARITY ITSELF AS THE FACEBOOK FUNDRASISING PAGE IS LINKED

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was january 31, 06:51pm by ChantalDesire.

Attachments: zig.jpg (119.4KB)  
messageRe: Raising money to fight against Gun Crime within the youth community
Posted by Sally Eva January 28, 06:01AM

[www.murdermap.co.uk]

Not really gun crime within the youth community. Shot while breaking into a cannabis factory

Posted by alice January 28, 08:06AM

Unbelievable

Posted by ianr January 28, 12:52PM

I don't know the charity at all, but their website is at [www.youngpeoplematter.org]. You can see their annual accounts with trustees' reports at [apps.charitycommission.gov.uk]. The 2018 accounts file is currently an unrelated one, and I've told the Charity Commission. The others seem ok.

(PS The 2015 one is upside down, but you can use Adobe Reader to rotate it. I'm not going to plough through the b..y gov.uk portal or CC's online reporting form again to tell them. It seems anyway that that one's definitely the charity's fault.)

Posted by ChantalDesire January 31, 06:51PM

Regardless what he was doing. He was still a teenager that got in with the wrong crowd, did the wrong thing and sadly lost his life to a gun.
Nobody desurves to die like that

Posted by monkeyspanner January 31, 07:23PM

You're right Chantal, but people might prefer to donate directly to the charity, do they have a donations page on their website perhaps?

Posted by fishbiscuits February 01, 10:51AM

Gangs, gun/knife violence, and drugs are all facets of the same problem. Yeah, victims are often people who have gone down the wrong path in life themselves, but surely that's exactly the sort of person who needs help before it's too late. I'm really not sure what point Sally was trying to make.

monkeyspanner - yes it looks like you can donate via their website too.

Posted by ChantalDesire February 05, 05:48PM

Yes you can donate directly to their website. I just made a donation page which is set up directly to the website in memory Of my friend but yeah you can donate directly via the web

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum