he's not funny, he is a very very naughty boy

Spartacus

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> O.K I'M SORRY!!! I've already explained that I've

> got a disgusting X-rated sense of humour so it's

> only natural for me to lower the tone, I simply

> can't help myself.

*The Insane Clown Posse lets BBW know that there may be a vacancy comong up soon. And ask him to submit a CV*

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> can't help myself.

*The Insane Clown Posse thank BBW for his CV and wish him to know he is under active consideration*

bigbadwolf Wrote:

> can't help myself.

*The Insane Clown Posse thank BBW for his CV but unfortunately will be unable to offer him a position at present on the basis we looked at each other, shrugged and said "Seems a little whiney", AT THE SAME MOTHERF*CKING TIME!!! I mean how weird is that an' all*

*The Insane Clown Posse both wipe custard pie from their faces, the good looking one (points to self in that 'clownish' way that clowns do, with the fingers next to the thumbs that I can't remember the name of, but anyway are encased in bright red oversized gloves) and then I smear custard around myself, I realises this wouldn't be alluring even if I was dressed as one of the early 70s New York Dolls (I'm thinking Johnny Thunders) let alone a clown with the misogyny of Krusty The Klown combined with the maquillage of Gene Simmons out of Kiss.

This Insane Clown reviews his entire life up to now. Finds it lacking spiritually and philosophically. Shrugs philosophically.

Reckons spirituality is for the birds anyway. Shrugs and takes off oversized shoes.

I wonder for a moment whether being a clown is a metaphor or a symbol or something. Then catch a glimpse of my face in the stainless steel side of a trailer and am cured*

Amn't half buoyed-up by the sight of Moos in those sparkly tights, mind. Reminds me of that trapeze artist from Gerry Cottle's that time.

Tony.London Suburbs Wrote:

> I realise I'm walking a virtual tightrope here but

> why was that endearing litle scamp honk banned?

For clowning around too much?

For suggesting that the Ring Master had abused his authority to the extent that at least one bare-back rider had to miss several shows?

For that thread he started that cast aspersions on the morals of fellow carnies, Trapezies Are Easy?

For being too Billy Smart for his own good?

I can't fathom it, it's a big topic.