Lost Mobile Phone

Mogs

Hoping someone can help me,

This evening I was on Underhill Road Junction with Dunstans Road when I stupidly drove off with my mobile phone left on the roof of the car. It was on the roof as I was putting my friends child in her car seat and I forgot to retrive before getting in and driving off.

As I drove off there was a funny noise but couldn't think what it was and then it dawned on me Mobile Phone, by which time I couldn't just stop the car and had to drive around the block, to find it.

This was all happening about 6:30, my husband confirmed when I returned that he had recieved a call, but couldn't answer it, also tried to ring back but it was obviously turned off.

If anyone has retrieve it please let me know.

Hope someone hands it in for you Mogs.

Just to give you hope, my husband has just come from visiting our friend and she told him that whilst dropping off her mother outside Euston Station last week she spotted a briefcase on a fence. She picked it up and when she looked inside (stupidly) it had a wallet full of money, credit cards etc, and a rolex watch. She took it to Lost Property and they made her sign a form with her details. Tonight she got a phone call from an Italian guy who told her how grateful he was and said he had written her a letter with a reward inside!!

There are some honest people in this world. How nice to get rewarded though!(tu)

I had a similar thing happen to me.

Was walking through Hyde Park and dropped my phone, train pass,debit card and office security card out my jacket pocket.

Didn't hear it fall out because of the grass dampening the thud.

Lovely lady found my phone and returned it to me after call someone on my phone list to get my address. Cards and pass etc also found by someone and handed in at the Hyde Park Lost and found.

Not ED related but it warms the heart to think that people are so honest to do things like this.