The Song Game Remains The Same

HonaloochieB

The Song Game

Posted by: LizzygotDizzy 02 January, 2008 15:57

I've nicked this idea from another group, but basically, i will name a song title and artist. The next person has to do one of the following:

1) Post another song by the same artist OR

2) Post a different song and artist, however, the new song title must contain one of the words from the song title before it. Not from the artist, from the SONG TITLE.

3.) Extra points are awarded and admiring glances from fellow EDHeifers are guaranteed when the song titles are Mott the Hoople/Ian Hunter songs.

As the original thread was on the verge of exploding M. Creosote style because of it's gorging of 'pop' goodies I thought it best to start a new one with the original post. Here's the last few entries.

As you were.

Posted by: Sue March 12, 01:05PM

Red Sails in the Sunset - Bing Crosby

--------------------

The Goose Is Out! Folk returns to East Dulwich - but not as you knew it .....

www.thegooseisout.com

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message

Re: The Song Game

Posted by: red devil March 12, 01:09PM

Red Sails - China Crisis

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message

Posted by: sanity girl March 12, 01:18PM

China Girl - Iggy Pop

Posted by: Atila Reincarnate March 12, 02:26PM

Girl - The Beatles

Posted by: HonaloochieB March 12, 03:30PM

My Girl Bill - Jim Stafford

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message?Edit Post

Sponsored link - Landlords wanted - good quality tenants waiting - we only charge 3 weeks rental (no vat added).. contact daisylets.com >>Re: The Song Game

Posted by: Atila Reincarnate March 12, 03:59PM

spiders and snakes - Jim Stafford

Posted by: nickyp March 12, 04:03PM

Boris the Spider - The Who

Posted by: Jah Lush March 12, 05:12PM

The Spider And The Fly - The Rolling Stones

Posted by: giggirl March 12, 07:43PM

The Fly - U2

Posted by: flapjackdavey March 12, 07:55PM

A Plague Of Lighthouse Keepers - Van Der Graff Generator ...

oops sorry

Fly Up My Cock - Tim Hart and Maddy Prior

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 12, 07:58pm by flapjackdavey.

Sponsored link - Living in a flat with a short lease? Try buying the freehold. Glazer Delmar Solicitors ? visit website Re: The Song Game

Posted by: bigbadwolf March 15, 02:55PM

Fly me to the moon - Frak Sinatra (written by Bart Howard)

Posted by: bigbadwolf March 15, 03:26PM

Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra (written by Bart Howard)

Posted by: giggirl March 15, 08:49PM

Man on the Moon - REM

Posted by: Sue March 15, 10:43PM

Moon River - Danny (sic) Williams

--------------------

www.thegooseisout.com

Posted by: jaybee82 March 16, 02:30PM

Moon Dance - Van 'Miserable' Morrison

Sponsored link - Thinking of moving home? Need a reliable local solicitor? Glazer Delmar Solicitors ? visit website Re: The Song Game

Posted by: Sue March 16, 11:15PM

Moon Shadow - Cat Stevens

--------------------

www.thegooseisout.com

Posted by: HonaloochieB Yesterday, 11:14AM

Standing In The Shadows Of Love - The Four Tops

Options: Reply To This Message?Quote This Message?Reply via Private Message (PM)?Follow This Thread?Report This Message?Edit Post

Posted by: Atila Reincarnate Yesterday, 12:04PM

Choice of colours - Impressions

Posted by: Sue Yesterday, 09:06PM

Black is the Colour of my True Love's Hair - Joan Baez

--------------------

www.thegooseisout.com

Posted by: HonaloochieB Today, 10:16AM

Black Night - Deep Purple