Big Ticket Events Scammers

flipbrit

Hello Everyone,

Wanted to warn everyone about smart hospitalitytickets.com. I am normally a tech savvy bloke

I look for Verisign, and signs that a site is secure before purchasing anything online, well, the time has come for even the best in the business to get ripped off albeit, rarely. I just got done on the 4th of July Madonna

concert at the 02 and left to dispute ?190 pounds for 2 nose bleed tickets at the 02!

At the site blagger.com it turns out a few other people were ripped off, two for a few hundred, one who claimed almost 2000 pound!

Just wanted to let you guys know as I am now at dispute level with my bank(the only way I can get my money back) what

angers me more is the fact that the Madonna concert was supposed to be a birthday treat for my wife,

details of the site as follows, they claimed they had tickets for all the major sports events, Premiership, Wimbledon, Big concerts, etc, etc.

Smart Hospitality Tickets

Greater London

UK

KT9 1PL UK

was the former address they claim, they are gone forever now..........BEWARE!!!

Are you saying you "purchased" tickets via this site and you didn't get any tickets in return? Have you tried contacting them? Response? Who exactly are you in dispute with? What were your reasons for going with this ticket issuer?

Really people should only buy tickets through the official websites for the concert venue/promoters even tho some of them can be a little disorganised... but at least there's less chance of being stung.

Yeah guys heres the update, I used a credit card, man the bank is chasing the fraudsters as we speak, also

from my net resourcefulness, I found the ISP provider in the USA, I then rang Scotland yard, who had Southwark police return my call, what was funny was that the officer was clueless in Geography! HE couldnt tell Malaysia from places in India(quite funny)Anyways the ISP provider in the States claim they will help Metropolitan POlice when they produce proper court papers(legal process I think)

I was a card officer for Citibank in the past and man, that site looked properly legit.Problem with Ticketmaster is that

they are always sold out quick, I'm getting sold out tickets at Leicester square next time, since they charge the same tout prices anyways......

• 3 months later...

I bought a 93? ticket for Madonna's Werchter concert for next sat jul 11th... I received kind of an invoice from smart hospitality ticket, but no tickets so far... It looks like there is some way to claim my money back as I paid via credit card... Does Anybody know what to do?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I tried to challenge the payment but the credit card comapany said that they can claim back payments only within 3 months from the transaction date... wondering whether there are some exceptions to the rule...