Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

www.dulwichcorefitness.co.uk

http://www.handyheroesconstruction.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18
messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by The Minkey 02 August, 2011 19:48

Seeing the dog who lives at Mrs Robinson's walk back in the shop with a dummy in its mouth.

messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 02 August, 2011 22:01

Sweet peas that smell divine.

Posted by katie1997 19 August, 2011 12:06

The single tomato I have managed to grow this year. All other plants are bountiful but sadly, not this plum variety.

I have become a little obsessive about the solitary piece of fruit and check it's progress with an unhealthy frequency. But it makes me smile every time I see it smiling smiley

Posted by Thomas Micklewright 19 August, 2011 23:05

Making the squeaky kissing noise at a cat from the second floor window from the other side of the street and watching its bemused expression as it tries to work out what's happening.

Posted by The Minkey 22 August, 2011 12:26

Slumbering cats in inelegant positions warm the cockles of my heart.

Posted by charliecharlie 24 August, 2011 11:54

knowing that I AM going to get some sun this summer as off the Spain soon!!!! phew
and please let's not use the 'A' word until at least the end of September if not October

Summer we love you, come back all is forgiven....

Posted by Help-Ma-Boab 25 August, 2011 19:53

The low, late summer sun lighting up the tree tops on Peckham Rye. Barry.

Posted by RosieH 12 September, 2011 07:53

A single red geranium in a window box in the middle of a block of flats.

Last night's clouds across the moon.

The Rah Band.

Posted by dukesdenver 13 September, 2011 09:59

Seeing a light goods vehicle near ED station this morning emblazoned with ROCKET VAN in massive letters.

Posted by Sue 13 September, 2011 10:15

My granddaughter coming home happy from her first day at school (yesterday) after being really worried about going smiling smiley

Posted by Thomas Micklewright 13 September, 2011 12:28

the star shape you get when cutting an apple in half (left to right)

Posted by RosieH 13 September, 2011 14:28

dirty northern stone

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 13 September, 2011 14:30

Swooshing through leaves.

Posted by RosieH 13 September, 2011 19:52

Look at the moon. Look at it!

(no barking)

Posted by The Minkey 13 September, 2011 20:35

The 'smile' on the face of a slumbering cat.

Posted by maxxi 13 September, 2011 20:49

This in today's for sale section...

Men's Cycle Helmut

Posted by RosieH 14 September, 2011 14:19

Posted by Sue 14 September, 2011 18:32

Tiny froglets only as big (or small) as my fingernail but perfectly formed!

Posted by binary_star 16 September, 2011 18:59

Google cache.

Posted by sophiesofa 31 October, 2011 23:17

Pop socks

Posted by katie1997 20 February, 2012 13:20

5-ply velvet mash confused icon

(only joking)
Just had to resurrect this thread as its traditional to do so on Spring-like days. Is it Spring yet? It must be. Snowdrops have been out for aaages.

Posted by giggirl 20 February, 2012 15:17

Hello Katie numbers. Nice to see you joyous.

px

Posted by Sue 20 February, 2012 15:19

"Katie numbers" caused me irrational joy when I read it smiling smiley

Posted by GSJ57 20 February, 2012 16:47

The return of Ted and Honaloochie would be cause for irrational joy... or maybe that should be rational joy...

Posted by charliecharlie 16 March, 2012 19:15

when you surprise yourself by doing something you've never thought of trying before and succeeding....

way hay, bring on Spring!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2012:03:16:19:28:33 by charliecharlie.

Posted by Twirly 06 April, 2012 10:11

Seeing the weather forecast on this site today for the Easter weekend. Friday mostly sunny, Saturday mostly cloudy, Sunday - "sprinkles". Will they be chocolate flavoured since it's Easter Sunday do you think? smiling smiley

Posted by Pickle 06 April, 2012 13:51

Seeing an elderly couple playing Frisbee in Peckham Rye Park early this morning

Posted by Razors 07 April, 2012 14:50

Maggie being found

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 07 April, 2012 16:04

Adorable young lad in Peckham who just fitted my wind screen wiper after I and a random couple in the car park failed to work it out. People are lovely.

Posted by Ms B 10 April, 2012 13:20

My noisy neighbours being away for the whole weekend for the first time in nearly four years. Bliss. I've stayed up late each night just to enjoy it more.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed