Guilty Pleasures...

PinkyB

Stuff you know you probably shouldn't enjoy but secretly do...

I am far too old for but secretly enjoy the TV series The Inbetweeners, about four filthy seventeen year old boys at a crappy suburban sixth form college. I will even admit to having a little bit of a crush on Jay, even though I am now officially old enough to be his mum. (damn!)

Shipwrecked on T4. Good to watch the beautiful vacuous fools sobbing and wailing in a misery-pond of their own creation.

I own and have read all 7 of the Harry Potter books. Book 6 is my favourite. Yes, I actually have a favourite Harry Potter book.

Countryfile, with John Craven.

Oh, and Come Dine With Me marathons, but I think that's now a universal guilty pleasure.

My computer always warns me not to do things - but I do them anyway. It was just a hint from CC that a guilty pleasures thread already exists - but I have no problem with repeat threads Pinky, so don't worry. It was the format of the attachment that was new to me - CC is a clever girl I tink.

Oh, for f&CUK's sake! I specifically did a forum search as well. Oh, well. I guess there's nothing new in the universe. Should I cancel the thread? Actually, CAN you cancel a thread? Admin, are you still awake? Can I delete this please? Extraneous to purpose!

Sigh.

Drums fingers.

No, I can't think of anything else good, might as well just give up and go to bed with my well-thumbed copy of Harry Potter 6...

One guilty pleasure - is almost laughing when my team Celtic concedes a goal - it seems to excite me in a curious/twisted sort of way. I want them to win but sometimes I like the drag of losing.

Watching movies that do not have happy endings - love that too.

Real guilt I don't like to be honest, that makes you feel a bit shabby.

Hey Pinky B... sorry I was a bit fractious yesterday

tired and gritty after full-on work week

suppose I felt "Guilty pleasures" was rather similar to "Things that have caused me irrational joy"...

which brought out the pompous cow in me! fancy pointing out that thread already existed, how rude of me!

No problem, and thanks. (although if I could delete the thread I still would, mainly on behalf of the person who posted the original thread).

I don't think there ought to be any crossover between this and your thread - this is about shit stuff you like but know you shouldn't, whereas yours is about lovely wonderful stuff and spreading joy throughout the universe.

(and I still can't see your link!)