Teeth whitening

falcao

i paid around ?300 ish pound for this at the dentist, it was ok but not brilliant . Teeth moulding and gel trays. To be honest the whitening kit from boots for about ?20 was just as good. Apparently having the teeth lasered is the permanent way to do it, think it costs around ?400-?500 privately. Was looking myself for where to get this done. Get back to you if i get any more info .

Tie a tourniquet round the neck and twist it tight ! the "redness" of the head in general contrasts with the teeth, making them more "white" in appearance

Though striking up "casual" conversation with the same/opposite like this isn't easy.

However a well appointed newspaper to hide your neck behind can be effective, try not to lapse in to unconsciousness here.

Oh and "Good luck"

*OO*

Ps After all that effort remember to smile .

jumpinjackflash Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The Neem Tree at Canary Wharf - excellent results

> and very natural looking. I had lazer treatment

> first then you buy the whitening gel to use about

> 6 months after to top up.

hey chick!

Pricy?

use the Brightsmile system - pretty good and a lot less painful than the conventional lasers which heat up the teeth.

I had mine done in Thailand though! - about ?200. I think its about ?300ish in the uk for the same treatment.

For a cheap home alternative google 'oil pulling' - one of the side effects is whiter teeth, but you have to do it daily.

also be aware that sensitivity will / can be an issue after the treatment. You are stripping away a couple of layers of enamel which brings the nerve endings closer to the surface. Also be careful as only dentists are legally allowed to perform this as it uses v.powerful chemicals (hydrogen peroxide) to strip the enamel - beauty salons and whitening clinics that don't have a dentist performing this procedure are expoliting a loophole in the law whilst the legal situation is clarified at EU level. If the trays arent made up correctly and some of the gel gets on your gums, you will know about it, big time.

see here http://www.teethwhiteningsafely.co.uk/news_article.pdf (sorry, dont know how to make the link blue etc like you professionals!)

• 5 years later...
I?m using whitening strips from Stella white and I can say that it really works! You can buy a quality treatment kit online for ?70 or so and it works just as good as going to the dentist and do it. The strips I bought are very easy to use because there?s no fussing around with trays and gels :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I tried teeth whitening strips and it was OK,

but for my wedding i went here: www.dulwichdentaloffice.com/teeth-whitening-and-bleaching.php

a bit pricy but hey it was my big day and i needed pearly white teeth, now it just matter of maintaining them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Trouble is glacier white is almost blue. Much better the old days when whites were creamier as they hadn't started adding the strong white pigment titatinium dioxide to paints. Bit like teeth really.

jaybee82 Wrote:

> My dads got a can of Nissan Bluebird 'Glacier

> White' and some masking tape??

>

> Just make sure you close your eyes.

dulwichdentalclinicu wrote at 09:39:

> professional clinic for teeth whitening then you can visit www.dulwichdentalclinic.co.uk

Note that dulwichdentalclinic.co.uk, domain registered June 2016, is NOT Dulwich Dental Clinic Ltd, of 78 LL.

ianr Wrote:

> dulwichdentalclinicu wrote at 09:39:

>

> > professional clinic for teeth whitening then you

> can visit www.dulwichdentalclinic.co.uk

>

> Note that dulwichdentalclinic.co.uk, domain

> registered June 2016, is NOT Dulwich Dental Clinic

> Ltd, of 78 LL.

its 43 North Cross Road, East Dulwich, London SE22 9ET