Excitable forumites.

Brendan

I?m sure I?m not the only one who has noticed but everyone on this forum has been rather ?excitable? over the last few days. There have been numerous mud slinging contests and even the proposal to arrange a full on barney.

What the hell is going on people? I suggest you all take a walk down Northcross Road this weekend and buy a crystal or something.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that it is currently the second full moon in 1 month. A blue moon I think it is called?

I just love all of you guys man?

I think a lot of us take a few steps backward and sigh a bit when it gets all lairy.....

I will only dare to post then if I've had a glass of wine in case any thing gets misinterpreted or overly analysed in a using big words kind of way and then I shout at my computer and wish I could think of something incredibly clever and put downy to say then I just think Oh sod it ......

Then I go into my garden (yes I know I am lucky to have one etc) and squash some snails or look at ladybirds or something and everything is alright again...

Share the love ED !

You know I?m not into hippy *%&?? but my fianc? is a midwife who is on call most of the time and I can vouch for the fact that when there is a full moon pregnant ladies start popping like a karaoke diva?s dreams in the face of Simon Cowel?s stare.