There is another East Dulwich Forum?

Peckwich

Completely wrong terminology I guess. Just seems strange that someone would set one up when this forum is so popular and pretty much comes out at the top of most (if not all) search engines but maybe then that hasn't always been the case.

I think Mikecg set this up. He has apparently tried to buy BBW for the new forum, he has offered a record fee of ?20, but Admin is holding out for more. BBW is not sure if he is wanted by EDF, he feels he is being treated like a piece of meat. He feels his loyalty to EDF should ensure we always want him here, and we do, but every player has his price and ?20 is big money in the world of local forums.

Ah - typical cloak and dagger stuff BBW, throw the media off the scent, but no smoke without fire, I have heard you were seen in a Heathrow motel with Mikecg..and his people. I have kept that quiet so far, but you need to know you have been spotted. Deny it if you dare.

DulwichMum has apparently already joined the new forum (don't mention the fee, don't want to make BBW jealous, but it started with a 3!) but she is on gardening leave, so will be quiet for alittle while longer....

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ah - typical cloak and dagger stuff BBW, throw the

> media off the scent, but no smoke without fire, I

> have heard you were seen in a Heathrow motel with

> Mikecg..and his people. I have kept that quiet so

> far, but you need to know you have been spotted.

> Deny it if you dare.

>

You may very well think that Mick Mac; but I couldn't possibly comment.

> DulwichMum has apparently already joined the new

> forum (don't mention the fee, don't want to make

> BBW jealous, but it started with a 3!) but she is

> on gardening leave, so will be quiet for alittle

> while longer....

Why must you mention that Lady...the lady I mocked once too often. Tears of shame have tumbled from my eyes since her departure and shall remain cascading down my cheeks until the day that I'm forgiven.

Alas...I went too far on that hallowed thread of sinful and licentious suggestion. I was slapped about the face with her driving gloves, cast into the well of rejection.

Come back to us DM.

We've even renovated the Quiet room in celebration of your hopeful return.

Mick Mac Wrote:

> Quids - you are so rough some times - BBW was

> having a quiet, reflective moment.

Yeah Quids! We should all hold DM in our prayers tonight and ask that she makes a safe and fashionable return...in style.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

> #ONE DULWICH FORUM

> THERE'S ONLY ONE DULWICH FORUM

> ONE DULWICH FORUUUUUUUM

> THERE'S ONLY DULWICH FOOORUM#

>

I give up. I have been singing this with a particluar tune in my head and it is bugging me where I heard it (the tune). It's someone singing about one of something and may have been from an advertisement.

Are you sure Ted?

I took it from local wireless news broadcasts concerning transport. When the cross-river links were reduced the voice help would break into a chorus of

ONE WOOLWICH FERRY

THERE'S ONLY ONE WOOLWICH FERRY

ONE WOOLWICH FEEEERY

THERE'S ONLY ONE WOOLWICH FERRY

I had no idea it was foreign.

Yes it looks like KK says a lively little forum, last post April and I wonder when the next one will be?

They have sold advertising space, so there is nothing wrong with their marketing.

Perhaps admin should canvas the companies and show them what a proper forum is like.

SteveT Wrote:

> They have sold advertising space, so there is

> nothing wrong with their marketing.

Read that as:

Google have sold advertising space, so there is nothing wrong with Google's marketing.