???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> go on, pile in and post something...all us

> regulars will stay off it (apart from BBW who has

> tourettes) Fill ya boots.

>

> (no references to Fulham punk band of same name

> pleas Jah/Honnie)

If ye prick me Quids, do I not bleed? If ye mention Lurkers do I not instantly recall Arturo Basik and Pete Stride?

I think I met Pete stride on a French camp site about 25 years ago. Frosty fecker.

Haven't they reformed, or reconstituted?

I refuse to Google as this sort of conversation about old punk bands should be free ranging, speculative and pissed-up as Rat Scabies at a Runaways reunion concert.

But as you were lurkers. As you were.

I would have posted more but having registered I became concerned that Admin was orchestrating an unusual initiation ritual involving a 10 page argument with TLS and then getting stabbed on Barry Rd. If this is the case could I be stabbed first as at least I could compare the amount of time spent in A&E and if I don't survive...well could be worse.

Or have I got this all wrong and is a Barry Rd stabbing EDF speak for discussing Uganda?

Good thread.

Would be interesting to know why people don't post - can't be bothered, the forums not the same as it was in 1856, haven't got time, find it intimidating, only interesting in buying cheap stuff and relisting on ebay, don't feel they have anything to contribute, etc

nashoi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Or have I got this all wrong and is a Barry Rd

> stabbing EDF speak for discussing Uganda?

Noone* discusses Uganda in Barry Road. Who has the concentration?

Everyone is too busy keeping an eye out of the window for the latest shoot/stab/RTA incident.

Quite puts you off your stroke as it were.

*That isn't Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits fame by the way, because that would just kick my point in the shins and run away laughing, wouldn't it?

RosieH -

How do I respond adequately to such a post? All I can say is thank you and I will dedicate something in the music room to you.

HonaloochieB -

Bearing in mind the importance the fruits of this discourse have to the economy of East Dulwich surley action must be taken. Might I suggest the recently proposed ED Vigilantes stand guard outside each house allowing the occupants to concentrate. After a reasonable period of time, say 10 mins, an air horn is blown and the EDVs move on.