Dear *Bob* re: yesterdays incident

daizie

*Bob* wrote in the general section :

As reported by our very own Daizie, poster extraordinaire with a colourful history of fairytale postings for the purposes of trolling, not to mention a penchant for registering undering several different names in order to back-up her own tall tales.

Now Bob, I know we have had our disagreements in the past. But.. what sort of person do you think I am ? I would never worry decent, nice, people. Cross my heart hope to die .

You must have me down as a right nutter !

And I have never fairytale posted ANYTHING nor registered under several different names to back up tall tales . Felicity Normal if your reading ' TA VERY MUCH' .

daizie, if the other thread is true then I'm really sorry that you had a bad experience and I hope you're ok.

But surely you can see that, even without the startling similarities between you and certain previous troublesome posters, your general attitude to the forum has always been one of contempt and negativity and so it's not wholely surprising that people are having their doubts about your sincerity now, is it?

HonaloochieB + Snorky = *bob*

I am genuinely unsure about dazie. She has digs at the forum, especially Sean, which are sometimes funny IMO, but sometimes a bit nasty. There are reasons to believe she has had other names, but I am not quite sure she is

Spangles30 / NatashaD / FelicityNormal, whom I am certain are the same person (well not certain, in that I have no proof, but the spidey sense always said so).

My first thought on reading dazie's thread about the flashing incident, was the same as *bob*'s, but then I reread it, and thought it did sound pretty genuine. Unlike Felicity's Lothario classic. I am therefore willing to give dazie benefit of the doubt. If, however, it is a "joke", then it's a weird one, and really not funny.

The Felicity and Poppy thing is quite funny, someone else getting the blame for the naughtiness. Reminds me a bit of when I got into a homophobic ex boyfriends on-line dating account, changing his status to bi-sexual. I had weeks of pleasure imagining him getting matches and emails from men. It's still making me laugh. You'd have had to know him to realise how funny it was. Serves him right for being so tight.

Daizie, as it happens I don't think you're NatashaD/spangles30 or poppylucky, and I'm not sure you're Felicity, although I think you probably are.

What I really don't understand, and this is a genuine question not a dig, is why you're always so negative and needlessly nasty and if you think so little of the forum and it's users, why you bother posting.

Annaj wrote:- What I really don't understand, and this is a genuine question not a dig, is why you're always so negative and needlessly nasty and if you think so little of the forum and it's users, why you bother posting.

Not quite accurate Anna, Daizie positively and robustly defended TonyLS. on the queue jumping thread.