East Dulwich residents, win a free ?300 barbecue!

LondonBangers

East Dulwich residents, want to win a brand-new gas barbecue worth ?300?

The Original London Banger is calling for London sausage lovers to submit their favourite banger recipes. Represent your community by telling us what your favourite type of sausage is and you could win the barbecue of your dreams!

Log on and register your sausage preference at www.londonbanger.com/regional!

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> East dulwich's favourite sausage if Fois Gras and

> Quail with a sprig of Rosemary.

>

> Peckham and Nunhead's favourite sausage is road

> kill and minorities with a dash of skunk.

BBW, you forgot the 'poverty and knife-crime' chipolata. A perennial Nunhead favourite.

How could I forget Horsebox.

The 'poverty and knife crime' chipolata has a bitter taste to it which makes it stand out as a bit of an under achiever taste wise but the most conspicuous quality to this particular banger is it's sharp aroma that some connoisseurs may find an intimidating prospect.

All in all, it's rather confrontational on the palette.

Horsebox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What's your favorite type of sauasage, daizie?

The type that has veins and a salty after taste. I believe the recipe originates in the french town Boloin or somwwhere like that.

SING IT GIRLS!! at first i woz afraid i was petrified. When u said u had 10 inches, lord i almost died! But id spent so many years just waiting 4 a man that long, that i grew strong, and i knew that i could take u on.. But there u r, another lie, i woz ready 4 a big mac and u brought me a french fry! I should have know that it woz bullshit, just a sad pathetic dream should have known there was no anaconda lurking in those jeans! Go on now-go, walk out the door, dont u promise me 10 inches then turn up with only 4! Wernt u a brat 2 think i wouldnt find u out? Dont u know we're only joking when we say size dont count! I will survive! I will survive! Cuz as long as i have batteries, my sex lifes gonna thrive! I will always have good sex with a handful of latex! I will surive!