60s-70s man wanted for an eve with my lovely Aunt while she's visiting from USA

PeckhamRose

Interesting Macroban - those stats suggest that the average age in SE22 is roughly 34 with a high number of infants under 1 year old - which I guess fits the profile we all have in our heads for nappy valley. In fact.... I'm 34 next month - bingo!

Back on topic - its a real pity my 88 year old grandad has just gone home - against the advice of my entire family I took him down from Scotland to visit ED last week and he much enjoyed the CPT and the Clockhouse.

Pushing it at 88 for your aunt perhaps but he gets about and can still charm the pants off the ladies not to mention his war stories. Quite remarkable.

D'Oh!

So close! In fact, closest yet!

I must state it would be good if he were in his 60s or 70s (and thanks for pointing out the dodginess of the title), because she was in London in the war and in Brixton for 7 years after she got married before going to USA in early 70s I think, so some shared history time would be a good starting point of conversation.

Haven't told her I am doing this, but I know her well enough to know she'd be delighted if the man were right (and I'm gonna meet any prospective folk myself first! I feel protective of her whilst she is in my home!), she'd have a lovely evening and so would he.

Yeah, come on you lot! PR is trying to inject some teenage butterfly's into her visiting aunt's stomach and you all go and start making childish speculations about (I'm afraid I had to remove that due to legal advice) and if he's got any (blank) left in his (blank).

Grow up the lot of you!