Wos we on telly again?

Muley

Turned on the TV about 6.45 yesterday morning and GMTV news were doing a report on swine flu. The reporter was outside the GPs surgery in Crystal Palace Road (nothing ED specific, just a general report with an establishing shot with the big 'doctors surgery' sign behind him). The ITN outside broadcast van was still parked up by the surgery as we passed on the school run a bit later.

School run today, and the OB van was back again- was there anything reported about the area (or perhaps the surgery have got themselves a deal going as a location for any health-issue related reporting?)

Couldn't help noticing you're far more complementary about us lot on there than you are on here BBW - won't embarrass you by posting a link to your gsuhing thread about the EDF....(only 'cos I don't know how)

Ocean Finance TV = Dog Kennel Hill

Quids, copy the adress of the FHF webpage, then when back on this thread click on the 5th icon (globe and paper clip) below 'Attach a file...', a small window should appear, paste the FHF address you copied into the bar, press ok and it will ask you for a name/description, type in something e.g. 'Wolfie sucks up to EDF' and press ok again, this then forms a link in blue type which people can click onto to open the FHF webpage...simples

Right that's it Quids, you asked for it!!!

Apart from me being all debonair and out of character over in Sydenham where Mikecg is currently taking shelter (Keef's there too) Quids has a much more darker secret that he'd prefer to be left undisturbed.

When he's finished his 6 cans of Stella Quids stands guiltily in front of the mirror naked and takes pictures of himself with his dick stuffed between his legs to see what he'd look like if he was a girl!

I found out about his filthy, eurotrash secret because at the last forum drinks he left his phone unattended. I was shocked to say the least.

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When he's finished his 6 cans of Stella Quids

> stands guiltily in front of the mirror naked and

> takes pictures of himself with his dick stuffed

> between his legs to see what he'd look like if he

> was a girl!

Especially effective if you add some eye squintage. And a memory.

Oh, Scotch (sic) Debbie you never looked finer