The thank you section

bigbadwolf

Following AuraCaught suffering a fit and some one called Anna/Anya who was a stranger to AuroCaught coming to help in their hour of need I think we should have a section whereby we can thank those we don't know who've helped us whether it was catching us up to give you the ?50 you'd left in the cashpoint to saving your life. Give a description of your Knight/Princess in shining armour and your thanks.

What do you think east dulwich and it's borders?

bigbadwolf Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I don't like to boast Aura but I am prone to these

> bouts of genius from time to time.

> Most of the time I'm a foul mouthed gobshite.

Actually Aura, stick around you'll like BBW. I do.

But the above should read along the lines of him being a foul mouthed gobshite genius who spends most of the time prone and boasts about it.

And I thank your for it BBW.

Thanks to all the guys buried/cremated in Golders Green in their thousands that I visited yesterday.

So many of their lives seemed significant and memorable and re-empthasised the need to enjoy every remaining minute of our own existence.

Thanks to all the wonderful people and places I saw in Hampstead Garden Suburb yesterday who showed me how relaxing life can be, for some. (their money might just have something to do with that).

Very impressive.

Thanks to all the driven folks I saw all over Hampstead Heath and thanks to all the other people I observed in Hampstead, itself, who demonstrated that many DO live in a "parellel universe" to the lives led by the majority of others.

No-one seemed to have a care in the World.

Thanks to Golders Greenfor prooving what a vibrant and energising place London can be.

Thanks to the Lord for providing the sunshine and our good health to enjoy all of the above.

I'd like to say a massive thanks to all the seated commuters who assiduously avoided my eye as I wobbled about on my crutches on the train this morning.

And to the kind woman who pushed past me to get into the first class carriage without so much as an "excuse me", nearly knocking me over with the door on her way, a million thanks.

Genuine thanks though to a nice man at the station at the other end who offered to help me up the stairs. Don't know what that might have entailed (slinging me over his shoulder maybe?) but it was very sweet and cheered me up immensely.

And thanks also to the lovely woman in Camden All Saints who tried in vain to find me a wide legged trouser / full length dress. But no thanks to Sigourney Weaver in Working Girl - I feel lied to - fashion on crutches is hard.