Mr Miyagi is harder than Chuck Norris

Brendan

I know it is a long established fact that there is nobody harder than Chuck Norris but I have recently had the pleasure of watching the Karate Kids 1, 2 & 3 once again and my opinion has swayed. Mr Miyagi, full name Mr Kesuke Miyagi, could have Chuck Norris for breakfast and make him cry like a little girl. He would do it with The Crane while painting a fence and pruning a bonsai.

There is no one harder.

Except maybe Yoda.

I am putting this in the Lounge but I would just like to state for the record that I feel it warrants its own place in the Drawing Room.

I thought Mr Miyagi was Yoda.

Anyway,

Brendan has raised an interesting yet Taboo question as to who was/is the overall Sensei of the 80's.

I'm personally going to have to side with Brendan on this one as I believe that Norris didn't bring enough mystery to the role where as Miyagi certainly led his audience to believe that he had just one more death star up his sleeve, where as Norris didn't have any sleeves to decieve us or his opponent.

Norris didn't have a crane leg to stand on when it came to L.A's finest fence builder/painter.

Nuff said Brendan san.

Woof,

I agree that Chuck Norris is certainly not a force to be reckoned with but unlike Miyagi, he wont have a vengeful Samurai ghost that will roam amongst mortals to exact justice on it's soul's behalf. Besides...if Miyagi was unfortunate enough to have that hair style bestowed upon his wise self he'd at least have the honour to commit Seppuku than live in eternal shame.

He wouldn't go on Youtube either, he'd appear in your dreams...or at the bottom of a tea cup.