All Ireland Final

Narnia

Dear Dulwich Mum, may I say it's a pleasure to be called a culchie from a jackeen like yourself.Why you call yourself Dulwich Mum beats me. That makes me Dulwich Dad. Admin can you change my name please?

As for the All Ireland Final, I will admit that Gaelic football was never my game but I watched the second half of the match and enjoyed the excitement it generated and no little skill from what are in effect amateur players.

Good luck with your home improvements DM. Unfortunately that's yet another area of expertees I am sadly lacking in. However if you want your spuds picked let me know.

Dulwich Dad

Follow me on twits

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> what was the score in the game declan. I dont seem

> to have that channel.

Kerry won by about 4 points. Not sure why you wouldn't have that channel Mick as you have Sky? Cork blew it though as they had many more chances they didn't take.

BBW.....I am the bogtrotter here. Please distinguish that from what DM is, and that's a Jackeen i.e. from the city of Dublin.

Anyone from outside of Dublin is considered a bogtrotter. But then you know don't you BBW. You are one yerself aren't you?

Right, this is the bloody limit.

Declan I'm no spud muncher and if I was I'd have the common decency to keep it to myself, not parade my paddy badge on an online message board.

I'm poking my nose into a bog oirish discoshon because as an Englishman it's my god given right to go wading into other people's affairs and start chucking my weight and opinions about.

I know, this should convince you...

Oliver Cromwell was a good man!

"You've finally convinced me BBW."

About bloody time too.

"You are undoubtedly English if you think Ollie was a good man! Uneducated maybe but English of course. Sorry for the misunderstanding."

Think nothing of it Declan. After all, it's not like you Irish are known for your quick thinking is it. We'll just put your incompetence down to your national stereotype of being "a bit tick".

"PS Are you a Chav?"

That's a rather strong word to describe a former colonial master Declan. No. I'm merely a rude, insensetive, self opinionated arsehole. I'm an Englishman, and I'm better than you.

Rude.....I never noticed.........insensetive.........not sure about the spelling, self opinionated arsehole..........you wan't someone else to have opinions for you? Better than me........at what? Pistols at dawn I say and we'll see!

PS Have you forgotten about DM in all of this?

Declan dear heart, my mother is from Drumcondra, it is true. My father was an artistocratic Argentinian, and it is commonly known that I have a fabulous south American/Italian accent. I wish the BBW would forget about me, he is such an arse. But that is teenagers for you. Perhaps next week he will spend less time in his box room and go make some friends his own age...