Football is boring

bigbadwolf

Never been a great fan. Dad supports Notts Forest and my youngest brother is a die hard Spurs fan.

I'd have to wait until dad had finished watching Grandstand until I could watch Tom and Jerry and I got sick of him screaming at the T.V and being moody if Forest lost. The worst was when they got knocked out of the F.A cup final by Spurs in 91 and dad tore the kitchen apart whilst me and my brothers cried at the bottom of the garden with mum cuddling us.

He got told off by my Grandfather which was an epic tongue lashing which we listened in on from upstairs.

Well I can sympathise with you on that. Highbury, the former home of the Arse (who played the most boring football known to mankind before Arsene Wenger arrived as manager) was known as the Library because their fans were so quite it had no atmosphere and that hasn't changed much since they moved to The Emirates Stadium. The other trouble with Highbury was that the stands were facing the pitch.

Jah Lush is aware of this from a while back but I thought I'd just rub it in the face of the gooners on the forum. I was on the demolition of Highbury (Keltbray Demolition & civil engineering contractors) and I brought my Spurs mad little brother some of the bricks from the site to smash up for his birthday.

Hope no one's too sour about that.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My dad once said to me, "Never trust a man who

> dosen't like football."

My Dad once said to me, always trust a man who likes football, but never trust a man who likes West Ham.

He didn't really say that, he didn't like football (and knew nothing of West Ham).

Aologies for spelling, beers tonight.

I don't know where I get liking football from. My dad doesn't really like it, mum had no interest. I remember dad being kicked out a couple of times because he was such a bad father and didn't take me to the football. Never lasted for more than a weekend though.

It can be boring, but then so can most things. Makes up for it other times then.

I would have loved to have been on the demolition squad at the old library, I'm so jealous BBW.