Friday Night Dad's Club

Mick Mac

Where was it tonight?

I was out (unusual for a Friday these days) but expected to come back to have missed lots of Dad/Stella/Grolsch banter.

Nout....

Where were Keef, Quids and honourary Dads BBW and Annaj?

I think I picked a good night to go out - v quiet on the forum. Unless of course you are all just staggering home and its about to get going?

Although many a wiser man than myself would say that heaping marching powder up ones nostril is a rather childish, if dangerous pursuit, but if you're out with good company and one of your drinking buddies announces that he's in possession of two grams of charlie and inquiring as to whether you'd like a line or two then it'd be frightfully impolite to decline his offer.

I was with a good friend of mine and we bumped into a group of black lads we both know well whose plans of going up west had been scuppered so we all got tanked up and then went back to my dump with a slab of cans and got another 3 grams in whilst laughing over the fight between the the bunch of daft old-timers in the boozer.

Charlie is shite, because there's very little charlie in it.

Keef started it...and then disappeared, Honorary member Anna was there for a while but really it was just me and Moos doing all the effort, pretty short on dad's all in all...I thought the Dancing Thingy thread was its honorary home MM?

Hey, I've been around, went for a couple of beers straight after work on Friday, but was home by 8. Yesterday I had rehearsal all day, then was home at half 7.

What a life I lead these days!

I was going to go to the driving range in Thamesmead today to improve my swing but I've changed my mind. So instead I'm taking my air rifle (Weirauch HW99's rated at 12ft Ibs in .22 calibre accompanied by a Zeiss Conquest fixed x4, 32mm objectice telescopic scope. In case you were wondering) to Kent with my cousin's husband to blast a few Hares and Rabbits. So, a few spliffs whilst shooting at cute furry animals followed by lambchops.

Splendid.