Low flying prop aircraft and helicopters

bigbadwolf

I've seen this unbelievably wierd subject of the discontent over the flightpaths/behaviour of various light aircraft over the locality and when I see this discussed I can't help but think:

"What the f_ck?"

It's a light aircraft for gods sake. It's not as if it's a U.F.O or a seagul wearing sunglasses. Whats all this toffee about how unnecessarily loud they can be, what do expect them to do, turn the engine of whilst they're overhead ED?

If you still can't see the futility of your burden speak to these People:

http://www.heathrowairport.com/

This outfit are the contractors who handle the control tower.

http://www.raytheon.co.uk/

Just don't live up to my imagined stereotype of someone standing by the phone wrapped in a towel whilst dripping with water from head to toe, shouting into the reciever...

"Yeah, I've just been forced from out the bath to complain about one of the boy aviators under you're supervision. He's flying about all over the shop and acting like a right c_nt so he is. It wont do!!"

I couldn't give a f_ck what make or breed they are Mike. All I know is that they're aircraft and generally they're a luxury if they aren't crashing or firing a missile at you. The only way to halt their presence is to either shoot them from the sky which in ED and surrounding area's would be rather an unlikely event seeing as there aren't many black market surface to air ordnance to hand.

The second option would be to badger you M.P into putting through legislation to create a no fly zone over your back garden which is even more unlikely to happen than to lock onto the heat of a helicopters exhaust trail and send it on it's way with a shoulder launched Stinger.

They're going to be getting a lot bigger and sophisticated in years to come so just deal with it.

It's a light aircraft for gods sake. It's not as if it's a U.F.O or a seagul wearing sunglasses. Whats all this toffee about how unnecessarily loud they can be, what do expect them to do, turn the engine of whilst they're overhead ED?

---------------------------------------

One of the funniest things I have read for weeks, thanks for brightening my morning BBW!