X Factor

Strawbs

Soooooooooo what do we all think of the top 12?

I think those twins Louis chose are woeful and clearly he is not thinking with his head in terms of putting them through.. Simon's group was definitely the hardest I think I would have put them all through!

I never thought I would get in to a show this much but Im quite looking forward to rainy saturday nights in watching the X factor..

Any brave predictions of a winner at this point?

All these BritainsgotXFactorpopstars shows are usually only worth watching for the comically deluded no-hopers at the outset, but for some reason this is actually entertaining and engaging viewing with some genuinely likable contestants and the odd villains (i.e. the Twins) to boo at. It's like the Panto season has come early this year.

Clearly we all need *Bob* to come on and remind us of how shallow and gullible we are.

4.50 Lucie Jones

5.50 Stacey Soloman

5.50 Danyl Johnson

7.50 Jamie Archer

10.00 Olly Murs

12.00 Joe McElderry

17.00 Lloyd Daniels

21.00 Rachel Adedeji

23.00 Miss Frank

41.00 Rikki Loney

67.00 John and Edward Grimes

67.00 Kandy Rain

Favourites with the bookies (lower score, 'more' favourite)

I was thinking the exact same thing last night.* Why can?t someone get sent home and just go, ?Fair enough, I gave it a shot. Let me go back to my relatively enjoyable normal life.?

Instead these poor bastards? hopes and dreams all hinge on this one moment because their family is dead they live in a box full of razorblades at the bottom of a pond and their hometown will collectively commit suicide if they don?t win.

And that Dermot guy must get so much snot on his jumper.

*After obviously not watching this kind of garbage. Ever I tell you.

A good crop this year.

Call centres are all well and good, but it really adds something if one of the luckless losers has to go back to a particularly unpleasant job. Like that one on a previous series who worked in asbestos removal.

Olly gets a pat on the back on account of being the only one who the competition doesn't mean 'everything' to. So far anyway. No doubt they'll wheedle it out of him if he progresses.

Glad Louis put the Freak Twins in. If I had my way, I'd have dancing seals, The Roly Polys, Dermot doing an opening song and dance routine and the weekly loser getting gunged to the shrieks of a baying crowd. This is Saturday night on ITV after all - let's keep it real.

Either one of Danni's or Simon's acts will win. Cheryl is a fool for putting that Welsh boy in and not Dwayne. Miss Frank will be the only act for Louis to have even the slightest chance of winning or being in the final.

Simon should have put through the guy with the green hair over that Olly lad. Danni M was spot on with her choices though.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A good crop this year.

>

> Call centres are all well and good, but it really

> adds something if one of the luckless losers has

> to go back to a particularly unpleasant job. Like

> that one on a previous series who worked in

> asbestos removal.

>

> Olly gets a pat on the back on account of being

> the only one who the competition doesn't mean

> 'everything' to. So far anyway. No doubt they'll

> wheedle it out of him if he progresses.

>

> Glad Louis put the Freak Twins in. If I had my

> way, I'd have dancing seals, The Roly Polys,

> Dermot doing an opening song and dance routine and

> the weekly loser getting gunged to the shrieks of

> a baying crowd. This is Saturday night on ITV

> after all - let's keep it real.

*Bob* your post is like sweet music to my ears .