Republic of Ireland v Italy - Who is watching where?

SeanMacGabhann

Gutted. Am visiting friends so will miss this happy get together. At best ill get to see highlights but enough about the game as in truth i hate to miss a good oirish session. Enjoy. And if you guys get pissed again dont whistle at passing girls. They say they dont like it.

I have just the thing. Brogues were designed in Ireland you know. To help walk through boggy land with the holes letting out the water. Thesedays of course, the holes are merely decorative and serve no purpose - in fact they aren't holes at all. Which is good. Otherwise water would get in. So they now do the opposite of their intended purpose. Fascinating.

So......football.....jumpers for goalposts......small boys....hmmm.....eh?

Don't know if I'll be there yet. Am in town earlier that afternoon so might be a close call.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why monica, you are growing on me.

>

> I remember my T-Shirt from the 1994 World Cup

>

> "Ireland 1 Italy 0

> Pizza Cake"

>

> You like it?

Lol Mick and thats all you have to gloat about, I remember way back yonder in 2006 when we won the World cup, am I still growing on youB)