Buttons Vs Zips

woofmarkthedog

How do you think Buttons feel with zips getting in on the act.

I'm careful when I choose either as I've had buttons fly off in protest & zips stubbornly refuse to budge half way up or down.

Don't get me started on the poppers and Velcro issue.

How do you negotiate this sensitive area with out causing offence ?

W**F

Buttons Vs Zips.. for men, I believe it all comes down to Sex. Sex.. and Piss.

As regards the piss aspect, the zip offers unbeatable cock access - especially important when using a public facility, where you don't really want to be hanging about staring at a slowly-draining pool of your own urine as a queue forms behind you (pretending not to be watching as you fumble as you with buttons like amateur).

But everyone knows buttons are sexier. Pulling a zipper down is a risibly Carry-On experience for both parties - it's no way to get the ball rolling. But the slow popping of buttons..? (Perhaps accompanied a stray hand furtively burrowing into an underwired bra).. now that's class.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Buttons Vs Zips.. for men, I believe it all comes

> down to Sex. Sex.. and Piss.

>

> As regards the piss aspect, the zip offers

> unbeatable cock access - especially important when

> using a public facility, where you don't really

> want to be hanging about staring at a

> slowly-draining pool of your own urine as a queue

> forms behind you (pretending not to be watching as

> you fumble as you with buttons like amateur).

>

> But everyone knows buttons are sexier. Pulling a

> zipper down is a risibly Carry-On experience for

> both parties - it's no way to get the ball

> rolling. But the slow popping of buttons..?

> (Perhaps accompanied a stray hand furtively

> burrowing into an underwired bra).. now that's

> class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

See it takes class & *Bob* has it by the bucket load.

Button fly on a good pair of vintage Levis needs breaking in some what & pissing on them actually makes the denim stiffer so much caution needed. More so if you go by the no-wash rule for selvedge demin models.

Reading the last bit gave me a st***y & you are right the zip is strictly carry on especially should you choose to go commando .

W**F

Much fuss is made of 'the dreaded piss drip' by gentlemen up and down the land as they religiously shake, rattle, throttle, thwack, milk, knead and jiggle their Old Chaps in an effort to get a dry put-away.

It is ALWAYS in vain. It's one of nature's cruel jokes.

In any case (a bit of trivia for the ladies here) as anyone who has ever visited a urinal wearing mildly absorbent trousers of a particular colour - or flip-flops - will tell you: most men in pubs are probably wearing half a pint of piss anyway.