Towards a fuller understanding of the ED aesthetic

Ted Max

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH PECKHAM: Dept of Fannying Around, submission for peer review.

author: T Max (FRSFA)

This paper assumes the existence of, and seeks to describe and plot, an "ascendant ladder" of aesthetic appreciation amongst inhabitants of East Dulwich. Results are displayed using a graphical representation of the hierarchy of taste present within the non-interpenetrated strata of East Dulwich society*. Submissions are welcomed.

http://i35.tinypic.com/214wnef.jpg

* A control study is in operation in Nunhead

Good work Brendan. I admire your editorial integrity in leaving the auto-checker worms stet.

????, early research indications are that 6 tins of Stella over-indexes as a sub-cultural indicator. ie Nunhead.

Survival would be a half bottle of mid-range Sainsbury's red.

Hoochie,

No No No NO NO

Just because Keef has called time and given the Pixies a teeny weeny bit of wiggle room there's no call for you to step into the breach. It won't do.

Poor Brendan; he's been happy as a dog with two dicks since Wednesday and you want to take all that away from him. Shocking.

And another thing; Frank may look ever so slightly like a potato but remember this - he's OUR potato and we love him. Is that clear?

Px

Giggsy's right, Hona. If my researchers find Pixies gig attendance is the leading signifier of refined ED taste, there's not much I can do about it. It would be against my academic training at SOFA (School Of Fannying About) to ignore the data just because Frank's a fat lad.

kpc, we've looked at your proposal, and consider that if you had chosen an item from the Cuban culinary tradition to match your mojito, then you might have been presenting in the solid green quadrant. As it is, you remain yellow with green aspiration.

Indeed and if research teams at the SOFA started to allow personal music taste to override genuine empirical data obtained from sample groups as large as 3 or 4 they would almost certainly lose the backing of the RSFA (Royal Society for Fucking Around).

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I can't see the colours unfortunately.

>

> I only have a green screen Tandy TRS-80 in my

> bedsit.

*Bob*

The yellow block at the bottom is underneath the green which it self is under the brick red , topped of by the mustard yellow. Quite pleasing to the eye really.

It would make a nice rug design BTW

W**F