"Bigbadwolf's" reply

Ladymuck

• Administrator

As explained to Lady Muck earlier, Bigbadwolf was warned nine times in the last four and a half months about his behaviour. Each of these are caused by people complaining to Admin and the team. He has been temporarily banned a few times, allowed back a few times and following those warnings he continually offends people again. Please remember this is not just people saying "I think this message could be offensive" but people saying "I am offended by what I have read".

Nine warnings in four and a half months is so much more than we should be dealing with and the fact they are for one person makes us think why wasn't he banned permanently before. It's a good forum, he makes it fun for a few but he spoils it for more and makes life hard for the team that run it which is not appreciated. There have to be rules for something like the forum to run smoothly and that is why it works well, they are not heavily enforced rules (unless they really have to be) and BBW has been given so many warnings and reprieves and then continually taken the mickey that we just have to put a stop to it.

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> BBW has asked me to post (on his behalf) ...

> ... My stance is this: I know

> full well when I'm about to put my foot in it,

> although I don't genuinely go out of my way to

> annoy others and put them off using the forum. To

> suggest that I'm in some way mentally handicapped

> to the point of my fingertips making involuntary,

> knee jerk contributions is quite frankly ludicrous

I apologise for any confusion my original post has caused. There was no intention to suggest any mental handicap in my original post where I said, "involuntary compulsion or behavioural problem". It was Mockney who elevated that description to a "disorder".

"Involuntary compulsion" can allude to, say, an addiction - but not necessarily to drugs - it could be an addiction to risk or danger or confrontation, for example. As for "behavioural problems" ? frankly, if you don't have any, I don't know who has!

I genuinely believe that you?d benefit more by inclusion rather than exclusion. I await the return of your new persona with interest.

Good Luck and Take Care.

I could say that using the term 'taking the mickey' i.e taking the mick was an offensive way of describing BBW's behaviour.

A mick is considered to be an Irishman. I happen to be one. However I'm not offended in the least. BUT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SEE IT AS RACIST. You're not going to ban yourself are you?

He 'offended' me on numerous occasions but I always felt it was not to be taken seriously as it wasn't intended to be taken that way. Two warnings a month is enough to ban him? Couldn't you have jury service on the forum to decide these matters publicly?

I guess if the jury then put all the hardwork into the behind the scenes running and hassle or contributed to paying for the forum they could in theory - I'm happy to go with the editorial policy of admin who runs a bleedin' good forum even though I like BBW.

Technical problems

Paying for server space

Messages to Admins

Attacks by Trolls

Reported posts

Libel threats from businesses

Police intervention I think before

Personal threats

I think Admin put a list up before he went on holiday, there's probably more

I didn't say it was Mick but it could be construed to be so if one was easily offended. As for having a pop at Admin well it's his ball and he can go home anytime he likes with it or ban me. But if you considered me to be having a pop at Admin you missed the point of my post.

You can have BBW, Declan on there I'll come and post too but in the meantime this is a great forum and I suspect that's not just down to luck but the way admin has looked after it - so, unless I start to continually disagree with the editorial policy I'm happy to back it.

Wouldn't blame admin if he did take his ball away at some point, can't be fun all 'this' stuff. I'd sometimes be thinking F*ck you lot.

???? Wrote:

> Technical problems

> Paying for server space

> Messages to Admins

> Attacks by Trolls

> Reported posts

> Libel threats from businesses

> Police intervention I think before

> Personal threats

>

> I think Admin put a list up before he went on

> holiday, there's probably more

Sock darning

Pumpkin carving

Chin rubbing

Head scratching

Puffing out cheeks

Leaning back on swivel chair

All these were left of the list however, there may have been "biro chewing" but I cant be sure !

W**F

Oh I forgot " Nose picking "

Declan. Sarcastically asking admin if he is going to ban himself for making a remark that you imply could be construed as racist and using capital letters, is in my view having a strong pop at admin. Thats how i understood your post and thats why i commented on it. But correct me if you meant something else.

Mick Mac Wrote:

> Declan. Sarcastically asking admin if he is going

> to ban himself for making a remark that you imply

> could be construed as racist and using capital

> letters, is in my view having a strong pop at

> admin. Thats how i understood your post and thats

> why i commented on it. But correct me if you meant

> something else.

It's being sarcastic Mick,nothing else. Lowest form of wit I'm told.Anyway I'm fed up with my posts being interfered with by Admin so won't be posting from now on, unless it's to sell or buy something.

Edited to say I retract my comment that Admin has interfered with my posts as I've no evidence and he assures that he hasn't, in the following post. However I am certain that posts of mine have gone missing and have no idea how that happened and neither has Admin.from contact I've had with him.

• Administrator

Declan Wrote:

> Anyway I'm fed up with my

> posts being interfered with by Admin so won't be

> posting from now on, unless it's to sell or buy

> something.

Sorry you feel that way but I have never interfered with your posts (apart from removing an advertising signature a couple of months ago). Please contact me directly if you think there is a problem, I would rather that than you incorrectly stating that I interfere with your posts.

[edited once]

Well since BBW's demise I haven't been offended once! Admin should give BBw the right to reply though even if it is through the lovely ladymuck. I think Admin is a good sort, and everyones patience runs out sooner or later perhaps if we let it lie he may mellow a little.