New Ladies Lounge in Peckham Area

UniKid

I am a second year University student studying Marketing and Business and I would like to know the publics opinions for a project I am currently undertaking. To which my group and I must submit a viable business plan I came up with the concept of a place which women can unwind that will include a cr?che ,yoga lessons, massages and WII rooms, the unique selling point I have identified is that there is no where in the Peckham/ Dulwich area that offers this. I would be very grateful if you could post your views as this will help me to understand my target market in better depth. I would like to stress that this is fictional but I would like real people to state their thoughts. Thank you.

I am not really a separatist but if I really could choose I would want an adult women no kids type of place to relax and unwind. And even then I'd probably not want to talk to anyone! As it is, I tend to relax very well and successfully in my own home alone with cat or with my man and cat... I think separating men and women in any arena is not right. And being an all woman venue may attract lesbians which would be absolutely fine and right, but if you're not allowing men in, why not?

And I hate, HATE the idea of being marketed. Although I know everyone is. But I never see a good representation of myself in adverts and so on. (Biker, childfree, not at all well off but happy self employed middle aged woman who hates perfume and most things aimed at women!) I would never buy a car but love Top Gear! Not into complementary therapies and yoga and WII can be done anywhere - why leave out men for that? Well, you have to admit I'm honest.