Spooks

Spartacus

i'm sure they said something about jumping servers 5 times per sec, and a panic room without a seperate back up power generator seems a tad pointless. Agreed on the US-threaten-airstrike-on-kensington bit, but then spooks has tended to push the silly boundary occasionally, that's part of the fun of it.

RIP Jo, some of the finest eye-candy to serve the nation ;-)

bignumber5 Wrote:

> RIP Jo, some of the finest eye-candy to serve the

> nation ;-)

I am mightily pissed off they've killed her off. She was gorgeous. Every time she came on screen I would be mentally going "phwoar." It was one of the main reasons I've been watching. They'll be losing viewers after this. Damn damn damm and damn again.

I think they have killed off too many people to be - ha ha - "credible" now.. And I seem to recall Jo was originally practically recruited off the street. She'd certainly been in dire peril so many times - especially at the end of a series - that it seems a tad harsh to now have had her shot by Ros...

Anyway, bring back Keeley Hawes!

Keeeeeeley. Oh yes. Actually I used to have a bit of a thing for Tom's bird in series one, but now she's half of the most irritating advert coiple since Gold Blend I may have to reassess.

Finally caught up with this one on Iplayer. The five servers a second was a bit of a red herring, the signal still has to get to those servers form 60ft underground meaning a very snippable solid cable to the local exchange, after all it was a panic room not a nuclear bunker!

Oh frak, he's rumbled us.

As it goes I'm sure MI5 have stuff we haven't even dreamed of; scriptwiters however could probably do with a reminder to consider the obvious stuff first ;)

ooh my step brother is just starting his career in scriptwriing and he's he most pedantic sod I've met. He should send his CV spook's way.

That said, I love spook's for what it is, utterly utterly daft entertainment. Another 8 series please!!!!

Any nominations for replacing Jo, other than the return of Zoe obviously.

Fearne cotton as a spy, all dressed in pink?

Ooh yes, and Simon pegg. It'd be great and then we could at least know where westand ragards spooks' tongue/cheek relationship.

Also be very happy with young Anderson.

If we're sticking to redheads then perhpas bring back maid Marion from the michael praed era robin hood, she were great she were. Or what about the original Leslie from brush strokes?

They could easily outros Ros, without all that weird staring at elfin terrorists mindtrick stuff 'this is not the cause you're looking for'.

If we're sticking to redheads then perhpas bring back maid Marion from the michael praed era robin hood, she were great she were. Or what about the original Leslie from brush strokes?

(1) Judi Trott - aye she were that! Wonder what became of her?

(2) Kim Thomson - now in "Emmerdale"! And now pushing 50 so perhaps would huff and puff a bit running from Ros....

There's always Catherine Tate I suppose...:))