EDF Drinks - 4th Dec - at Boho Bar

georgia

karter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ladym, yes a good possibility, even though we have

> other parties going on.

Ooooh, how exciting...oh do come...(now don't make me beg)...and what about your lovely sister...will she attend too? Oh please say yes...xxxxx....I promise not to wear my wellies...

>Why not bring hubby along?

If only! He just isn't interested...

Bye the way, Georgia mentioned that there's usually a DJ on a friday at Bohos. Does anyone know if there is a dancefloor? I fancy a good dance.

> Or would you like my chaperone service again?

> :).Don't think you need it though.;-)

Well, I never like to burn my bridges...but hang on a mo, if I say yes...then you have to come (*laughs exceedingly mischievously*)

question:

not having been to an EDF drinks night before (and unable to make the 4th's) who out of the regular forumoids is most disappointingly removed from how their personas come across online?

am thinking that most of you are probably nerdy looking and yellow from lack of sunlight, whilst i am a strapping 6 foot with tanned chiselled features and a muscular frame.

5imon Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> question:

> not having been to an EDF drinks night before (and

> unable to make the 4th's) who out of the regular

> forumoids is most disappointingly removed from how

> their personas come across online?

An interesting question. Well I've seen a few pictures from previous 'meets'.

Brendan looks like an upmarket Australian.

Mockney looks like the runner-up in a Greek high-jumping competition.

And Sean Mac looks like a big white owl.