parking at peckham plex?

Alabama

It's 70p an hour.It used to be free on a Sunday but not anymore. I have parked there many times and found it quite safe during the day, its well lit but after dark it's the walk back to the car thats not very nice.No one seems to park after the second floor.

I would agree with Sean better to get bus or walk.

If you go to the cinema in the evening then i would park around the surrounding Streets on the Mc Donald side of Rye Lane, approach from Bellenden Rd.

I agree with Eliza.D's advice - try to get a park somewhere over the other side of Rye Lane if you can, in the residential streets. The multiplex is fine, but not very nice after dark. The last time we parked there we had to push our way past a group of people shooting up in the stairwell, which wasn't a very nice experience.

..well, as I said it used to be well lit, well used and have security cameras and a lift straight down to the front entrance that didn't stop at any other floors and I used it loads. So either that's changed - which is possible as it was a few years ago - or people are just talking out their bums.