Fight at EDT

suzplum

It was pretty late, just before closing time, really unpleasant. God knows what it was about but it was pretty scary as there were quite a few of them and it was right in front of our table. a horrible end to what had been a really good night unfortunately

just when your faith gets restored in the British public, there's always a few who forget how to have a drink without throwing their toys out.

However, no part of Britain is immune, the rural towns are even worse!

If they get caught by the police they'll be treated fairly harshly, you can be assured. Big crackdown on this stuff over the last 5 years.

it's amazing what the expression 'Your mum' can do to a grown man. Stems from those primary school days, when said statement was delivered with painful authority and the confusion you felt when you tried to figure out what your mum had actually done. Oh the cunning psychology. Lol

I believe the expression "Your dad has had more bums than a toilet seat" was always a starter of a good old dingdong. Well seeing that it kicked off in a toilet with 10 men.... maybe that was the case. And the dad in questions son was suitably offended and decided that a fight with some chairs was the way to go as the toilet that started it was bolted down.

May I just chip in and say that my umbrella was pinched from under my seat at the EDT on Saturday night. It was chucking down outside so I wasn't best pleased. The place is obviously a den of murderers and thieves and should be closed down before the crime wave spreads to, say, Black Cherry.

giggirl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> May I just chip in and say that my umbrella was

> pinched from under my seat at the EDT on Saturday

> night. It was chucking down outside so I wasn't

> best pleased. The place is obviously a den of

> murderers and thieves and should be closed down

> before the crime wave spreads to, say, Black

> Cherry.

Now we find the real victim in all this.

Giggi leaves home all gamped-up, spends a convivial evening boosting the local economy only to leave the EDT gampless and because of the rain lagging down no doubt arrived home looking less than pristine, Christine.

If she decides to go back there with a Penguin style purple knock-out gas emitting brolly and wreaks havoc this Saturday then I for one wouldn't blame her.

Who's with me?

suzplum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It was pretty late, just before closing time,

> really unpleasant.

That's it - "Closing Time" yet again - Drinkers don't like closing time and it makes them fight. Keep pubs open, that will sort it.