Wonderland: The trouble.....

woofmarkthedog

Wonderland: The trouble with Mother ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p6069

Oh where to start however, he we go...

Now this is more like it , a wonderfully dysfunctional bit of Englishness, fully f****d up "eccentrics" utterly obsessed by Wagner but can't pay a basic household bill . Someone who lives on the stairs, as if that's fine & is consumed by avalanches of "ones" past, in the form of photo's , mail & general crap all accumulated by a beguiling but cantankerous "mother"

There's love & contempt in equal measure. Though God if it were my mother I'd have drown her. Actually I don't need any excuse to do that, all I can say is "lucky you changed your locks ma" or you'd be long gone

Frederick (Tigger) seems "possible" until the french girl comes over & somehow he manages to impress her with a visit to "mothers" home

God what possess him to do that ? to describe the place as a tip misses the point. It is a repository of the past, a random scatter of history, junk , ideas & stuff that falls through the mail box.

Though I can't help but admire his spirit & "mother' well there's some kind of love there

I am going to watch it again, as I'm sure there's ( large ) bits i've missed somewhere

W**F