Next EDF Drinks - Tonight - 8th Jan - at The Lodge

georgia

*huge burst of laughter*

So, all the comics have flocked to this thread!!...very amusing (*now puts on best "not amused" face, but then gives up!*)

Well, of course I don't do deliberate snubbing (though apparently I am guilty of inadvertent snubbing and have suffered the consequences). Anyway, life's too short...and (provided I am not somewhere warm and sunny on that date) then I intend to be there...as (multiple snubbings aside), I had a fabulous time last time. And if all you comics (*rolls eyes*) turn up, then it should be a laugh.

Georgia, thank you once again for arranging...how on earth do you remember each month?! I hope there will be an opportunity to dance again...(*skips off to clean dancing shoes*)

Young Betsy sill be due exactly two days after this so can't think of anything better to help take missus mocneys mind off the impending horror of childbirth.

As wassername on five live said the other day, with all this amazing technology we have it's amazing we still give birth in this fashion, can't we just install a zip or something?

brum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I will be there. However, following on from the

> Boho affair, may I suggest an alternative venue

> for this one...?

>

>

Ah, tres drole Monsieur Brum! Anyway...I don't do mud-slinging...far too messy! Pretty mean inadvertent-snubber though ...so I'd be extremely careful if I were you...you would not want to incur my wrath...

(*big fat grin on Ladymuck's face*)

Ladymuck Wrote:

> chuff Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > hmmm at the last one, I had a bit of an

> > unfortunate accident with a chair at the top of

> > the stairs. I do not wish to repeat it...

> >

>

> oooh missed that one...do tell...

I know about this. Twas the night we first met *swoons*. There was a bit of a wardrobe malfunction as well wasn't there Chuff.

Jah Lush Wrote:

>Chuff Wrote:

> > > hmmm at the last one, I had a bit of an

> > > unfortunate accident with a chair at the top

> of the stairs. I do not wish to repeat it...

> >Ladymuck Wrote:

> > oooh missed that one...do tell...

>

>Jah Lush Wrote:

I know about this. Twas the night we first met *swoons*. There was a bit of a wardrobe

> malfunction as well wasn't there Chuff.

Now now Mr. Lush...will you stop being so tantalising...this tells me nothing...more info. required please...or else you know what I'll do to you at the next drinks...(*grins cheekily*)

PS: you give a mean hug, bye the way...

Yes Jah you were right, it was the night we met and I shamed myself considerably.

I sat on a chair at the top of the stairs but the seat fell through and me with it, leaving me bottom in hole and legs in the air sans something ahem important.

chuff x

chuff Wrote:

> Yes Jah you were right, it was the night we met

> and I shamed myself considerably.

>

> I sat on a chair at the top of the stairs but the

> seat fell through and me with it, leaving me

> bottom in hole and legs in the air sans something

> ahem important.

>

> chuff x

ooohh...sounds hilarious...but surely the chair couldn't have been fit for use in the first place...so it's not you who should feel shamed...sorry I missed it though!

The chair looked fine, but the seat was just balanced on top which I didn't notice until I plonked myself on top of it. I was terrified that somebody would walk up the stairs at that precise moment and open the door and get a full on face full, it was a mighty struggle to push myself up and out too.

I did see two young men clutching their sides over the other side of the bar that had witnessed it from a side angle, I was too ashamed to find out who they were and ran off to my car for quite a long time.

Next time, I'm wearing jeans...