Training for London Marathon 2010 - Long Runs

ebe

Hi,

I'm looking for one or more persons who'd like to join me for part of the training for the London Marathon in April 2010.

I'm doing long runs, about 2 hours at slow to medium pace, usually on Saturdays or Sundays. This sometimes gets a bit boring on my own, so I thought company could be motivating and more fun. I'm not really interested in joining one of the running clubs/groups in the area here and would like to keep it on a private-no-money-involved basis.

I did the Berlin Marathon in 2008 and kept running since...

For the long runs I could offer quite a nice route starting at Peckham Rye Common and linking One Tree Hill, Sydenham Hill Wood, Crystal Palace Park and Dulwich Park (roughly 20 km or longer if wanted). I'm open for other suggestions though.

I also do runs around Peckham Rye on most weekday evenings and do a bit of speed training once a week in Peckham Rye Park (300m uphill, 800 m laps or 1 to 3 k fast).

Anyone interested in joining?

Ebe

10 min miles is fine with me. I usually do between 8 and 10 min miles depending on distance. I won't be going over half marathon distance this year but did London last year. I've got a ten mile race first weekend in Jan so it might be worth hooking up in the new year. I'll drop you a PM.

Sandperson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 10 min miles is fine with me. I usually do between

> 8 and 10 min miles depending on distance. I won't

> be going over half marathon distance this year but

> did London last year. I've got a ten mile race

> first weekend in Jan so it might be worth hooking

> up in the new year. I'll drop you a PM.

Ok, sounds great, hear from you then.