forgive me admin, just this once

RosieH

I am found - safe and sound on my sofa. Quids has shown me the error of my ways and for that I am humbly thankful (and rather less crotchety now than 3 hours ago).

PGC, I had thought I was anything but a lush tonight - however it was making up for some rather lush-like behaviour over the weekend (including, but not limited to, my new drink - a combination of Pedro Ximenez and dark rum) so your point remains valid.

And giggirl, I know it. My new year's resolution - get a cleaner.

Brum - not a hope.

Mick - it's very easy to get lost in the badlands beyond Peckham bus garage.

And Sharon_H, thank you for actually trying to be helpful - very kind. And merry Christmas.

Sadly nowt interesting - was only trying to find out where to get a decent bottle of wine between Peckham bus garage and Maxted Road - just knew it should have gone in the Wanted section. However as I was already late and on said bus, I thought there'd be more traffic in the Lounge so I'd get an answer in time.

Quids quite rightly pointed out that it was not "just this once" that I have abused the forum in this way. As I was having a pretty bad day and was a bit touchy, I deleted it. Prosaic and dull really - sorry to disappoint.

• 4 weeks later...