Guinea pigs and rabbits outside tonight

maybe

On a more seriouse note, if your pets, dogs or cats sit too close to the fires, their eyes could swell, and they,d look poorly, and you would think their is somethng raelly wrong with them, justwatch them first to see they are not too close to a heat source.For older people and children its always wise to invest in a good old fashioned firegaurd.

Seriously a lot of small caged animals die overnight when the temperature drops suddently. Guinea pigs are not hardy and should really be brought in if you cannot protect their hutch from the elements or give them sufficient bedding for them to keep warm.

EDKiwi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Our old cat used to sit too close to the fire

> sometimes in it's later years, we'd have to nudge

> it when it started smoking, poor old thing never

> looked happy cleaning it's singed fur.

Oh dear. And again. The possessive "its" does not require an apostrophe. Only the contractive "it's" (meaning "it is").

Yes i Agree they should be inside in this kind of climate,You cannot buy pets for the children, and then ignore the animals yourself, treating them like pest or a nuisance, You must at some point exspect them to enter your house on humane grounds,, ensuring you keep them apart from other aggressive pets in the house, Also learning the children compassion and responsibility,.

legalbeagle Wrote:

> EDKiwi Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Our old cat used to sit too close to the fire

> > sometimes in it's later years, we'd have to

> nudge

> > it when it started smoking, poor old thing

> never

> > looked happy cleaning it's singed fur.

>

> Oh dear. And again. The possessive "its" does not

> require an apostrophe. Only the contractive "it's"

> (meaning "it is").

Forgive me for I have sinned

*hangs head in shame*

legalbeagle Wrote:

> > Forgive me for I have sinned

> > *hangs head in shame*

>

> Oh please don't apologise! I just can't seem to

> help my Truss-like fussing over the apostrophe.

>

>

Thanks Miss, it won't happen again Miss, can I go and play in the snow with the punctuation now? :)

EDKiwi Wrote:

> legalbeagle Wrote:

> -----

> > > Forgive me for I have sinned

> > > *hangs head in shame*

> >

> > Oh please don't apologise! I just can't seem to

> > help my Truss-like fussing over the apostrophe.

>

> >

> >

>

> Thanks Miss, it won't happen again Miss, can I go

> and play in the snow with the punctuation now? :)

Yes you can. But don't forget your bobble hat and mittens.

Going back to the OP'd thread, it is worth considering pets; we brought our Guinea Pigs in last year when it was really cold. As maybe says, just make sure their catered for.

Our family pets have been a much loved addition to our family.

Dear legal, have considered professional help? Sounds like a classic example of OCD. Or maybe you were an only child?

Hugs

Chick.

legalbeagle Wrote:

> Chick Wrote:

> -----

> > And your bee's.

>

> I can't help doing this I really can't and I

> apologise in advance for my rudeness.

>

> No apostrophe necessary here.

Our old cat used to sit too close to the fire sometimes in it's later years, we'd have to nudge it when it started smoking, poor old thing

The other thing you need to be wary of if this happens is the upstairs neighbour charging down and demanding poor old Tibbles takes her weed outside...B)