Best things ever sold/offered in the EDF classifieds...

????

Hitler's Diaries (offered by a Mr A Neill, wanting a quick sale);

Ark of the Covenant (one of a pair - could find more if anyone interested);

What a Load of Grit - The Good Neighbour's Guide to Winter-time Politesse (still on offer)

I'm pretty sure that's not true bob. I was under the impression it was all a thinly disguised dogging site.

Television means a watcher, speakers means a doer (mono speaker obviously for a one man/woman show).

Wattage or screen size denotes a time and the brand the place, aiwa is Peckham rye, bang &olufsen dulwich park etc.

I'm still here too, and will be tomorrow.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, Fear N' Boozin (under his alterego of CrystalClear) requested a girlfriend in the wanted section. Dulwichmum ended up calling him a cad after deciding to set him up with someone.

That always made me chuckle.

Pray tell - what did he do that was caddish? I'm all aquiver with anticipation. This is a very promising story that can distract me from writing a tedious board report in an empty office.

As for the chair - nice idea, but I'm a bit concerned about the possible combustible qualities when man-made fibres are exposed to high levels of friction. Could be a scenario in which the lamentable KoL Sex on Fire song really comes into its own.

womanofdulwich Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> there were some tablemats that would only invite

> certain offers- did they sell?

*bursts out laughing*

Oh my Lawd...you are funny womanofdulwich! They did go...eventually...but not to Mrs. Thatcher...she completely blanked me and my mats! (Another snub to add to my collection - *giggles mischievously*)!