will somebody tell me what is wrong with men!!!! Christmas special!!!

charliecharlie

Thanks charliecharlie...I hadn't seen that one.

Well, I'm not a man (or a lesbian!)...but I think she's wonderful because she's talented: she can sing, dance, act, and her voice is unique. She is also attractive and her stuff is different. Sorry charliecharlie...I've always admired Kate Bush.

I have actually seen Kate live on stage. Not many people can say that because she hasn't done much live. I have male friends who worship the ground she walks on and I like to rub it in.

A few years ago I was house hunting with my then boyfriend and we almost bought a house within spitting distance of hers. This random fact had nothing to do with the break down of our relationship. That happened because he was an utter prick and control freak and used to check the mileage on my car every day to figure out where I had been. I got wise to him.

Love her. How could you not? Thanks for posting the link. I saw her once in the audience at a pub gig. She is very reclusive. She was featured the on TV the other night as part of a progranmme about female singers. Showed old footage of her being interviewed and performing.

thanks folks... but I'm still totally bemused... she looks like an f**king nutter, has a grating whaley (sp??) type of voice, has a dress sense from hell... and ... have you ever sen her interviews... all that soppy, I'm so cute and animal loving squeaky nonsense... give me a woman with a brain any day...

http://justwilliam1959.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/katebush.jpg

Peckham Rose... you of all people... I'm shocked

charliecharlie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> thanks folks... but I'm still totally bemused...

> she looks like an f**king nutter, has a grating

> whaley (sp??) type of voice,

I could never like her, much as I tried - could never see the appeal. Her songs just frustrate me as it seems they are about to speed up, but never do. Like a long joke with no punchline. Glad you don't like her.

hhhhmmmm.... think not Sue, I'm a pretty grounded and normal kinda gal.... but the rest of my family, now that's another matter!!!

you should meet my ssiter http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/Ab-Fab-absolutely-fabulous-7216324-336-500.jpg or second thoughts, maybe not....

she's just come out of five weeks in rehab and she's in foul mood! Oh, joyous Christmas...

When I were a lass there were two types of boys - those who fancied Kate Bush and those who fancied Debbie Harry. I wanted to go out with the ones who fancied Debbie Harry but always seemed to go out with the ones who fancied Kate Bush.

I have recently discovered that there are boys who fancy both ladies - which is a marvellous thing, because I have a girl crush on the pair of them. Talented, gorgeous and take no shit. Hurrah for the mighty Bush.

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When I were a lass there were two types of boys -

> those who fancied Kate Bush and those who fancied

> Debbie Harry. I wanted to go out with the ones

> who fancied Debbie Harry but always seemed to go

> out with the ones who fancied Kate Bush.

>

> I have recently discovered that there are boys who

> fancy both ladies - which is a marvellous thing,

> because I have a girl crush on the pair of them.

> Talented, gorgeous and take no shit. Hurrah for

> the mighty Bush.

I found the solution to that, went out with sisters, one with passing resemblance to Kate and the other a dead ringer for Debbie...they lived in Streatham, Julia and Maria where are they now??