Our pets over the years.

computedshorty

computedshorty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Maggie liked to sunbathe, if it got too hot she

> sat in her tent, if it rained she went into her

> shelter.

> Every animal had a little place of their own.

Yeah yeah......yeah.

Blimey oh r***lly

Tarka the otter popped by no doubt , ridin' a skate board made of hand carved pegs

Shep "get down" licked the place clean after Mam got run over by t'tram

Oh they were the days ( when Billy Rose sold candles on Hardship lane) they were...

SHEEEEEEEEEEEzzzus go on tell us more how "Tiddles" singlhandedly rescued B.L only to go on and create the "Austin Puurrincess"

I am all EARS

W**F

Maggie liked to sunbathe, if it got too hot she sat in her tent, if it rained she went into her shelter.

Every animal had a little place of their own.

The Cockereal ( sic ) is actually a "Bantam" derived from an old english game bird , after the introduction of Chinese birds gifted by the Portuguese Ambassadors to the English aristocracy in the late 1700's

Next photo?

Lets say/imagine an "action man" figure (pre gripping hands/eagle eyes "Mattel corp" model circa 1974 ) sitting next to "Nelson Mandela" the "Pole cat" & discussing the future of South Africa whilst being urinated on by an incontinent blind mouse

Captioned "1975"

"Mum loved sitting naked in a bee-hive whilst a "Walco mower" (out of shot) bore down on her"

It makes sense really

W**F

Daizie...I really hope Woof is WRONG...to think we were thinking of visiting CS with some Christmas Pudding!! Ted Max...if that is you, then I'm the Village Fool! I also know of another forumite who was thinking of adjusting CS's zimmerframe for him. Oh this isn't funny...oh well maybe just a little...

*despite biggest humiliation ever...laughs*

No Kel

See Comp-o is really a 3" high figure ( think land of the giants ) trapped in a "Bell Vacuum Jar"

We have tried tapping on the outside, using sign language & even flag semaphore ( I thought he might have had a military background )to get through to him

But nothing, not a glimmer.

He sits there bathed in a dim green light, beavering away at his little desk & IBM computer. He often looks as if he's having a conversation with himself, but because he lives in that permanent vacuum we can't hear him, neither him us.

On occasion he lights up his pipe and disappears into the fog

I look at him trapped in there like one of those giant snow shaker paper weights & he seems happy enough in his own little world

*Tap Tap*.......?

Still no response.

W**F