Celibrity Big Brother

woofmarkthedog

Oh yeah

I know a bit late BUT It makes me laugh in it's useless banality.

Steven Baldwin "Reading the bible makes Satan real angry" & "Big Brother should be aware of the word Wrath " plus he walks like he's "Inserted a Crucifix up his jacksy"

He's full of s l o wwwwwwwwwwwww delivery wisdom... What a "tosser" he's unravelling beautifully.......

Oh and that "Offal Cow" looked ....hmmm how you say "tasty"

Ivana Trump, Vinnie " You're so busted " Jones

Ahhhhhh & Cisco, V. Funny

Laaaaahhhh Laaaaaahhh laaaahhhh

Basically crap really

But..

W**F

But you clearly watched it Woof. An hour of your life you'll never be able to claw back. You're clearly bored and restless at the moment and life's short. Go for a run? Do something for charity? Or heaven forbid....start a decent thread!

oooohhh my life's so rich and full.. mmmmm... etc

We've mostly avoided the last several series (apart from the obligatory quick look when it starts), but the 'sleb' offering this year has actually been quite engrossing and we're still watching.

The mix of people and 'play' between has been genuinely interesting - for a change.

This is the last year of BB of course. But - despite the drudgery and inevitable decline, it still remains a phenomenal television format.. we'll be waiting a long time before we see anything anywhere near as original pop-up on our screens.

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> woofmarkthedog Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Vinnie " You're so busted " Jones

>

> What has he done?

Jazzer

It's not what, it's when Dear

Oh & when, well "busted".........Yeah

For real....

W**F

*Bob* Wrote:

> oooohhh my life's so rich and full.. mmmmm... etc

I wish *Bob*. But richer and fuller for NOT watching a load of bored assholes in a house all day it certainly is. And it's old hat. If you want to sit down and enjoy an hour watching shite then... Come Dine with Me surely? At least that's funny shite. And the zoom ins on Angela from Sudbury's bum as she yanks a tray of grilled quails out the oven are silent comedy genius.

In fact the only decent telly I've watched so far this month was the Elvis in Vegas doc and the Man U v Man City game. Have I missed anything else?

Ah yes.. Come Dine With Me.

Now in its 5th year, bloated-out to an hour, with its own spin-off show, played occasionally on loop as a channel-filler... and iced with a narration more desperate than ever to 'entertain'.

Hang on.. that sounds familiar?!?!

*Bob* Wrote:

> Ah yes.. Come Dine With Me.

>

> Now in its 5th year, bloated-out to an hour, with

> its own spin-off show, played occasionally on loop

> as a channel-filler... and iced with a narration

> more desperate than ever to 'entertain'.

>

> Hang on.. that sounds familiar?!?!

Point of order isn't it condensed to an hour from the original format of 4 or 5 half hour slots?

See

It only gets better, sure there's other trash to watch but who cares when you have a "talking tree" giving out secret missions.

This really is "Alice in Wonderland" territory & to see the girl listen so intently was genuinely funny.

I like Nicky, in fact I like them all this year, good casting & a real chemistry.

The drinking game was painfully "wrong but right", how revealing too with "Who's here has had a sex toy up their rear end"

All drank from their glass but Nicky, "Really ?... boring cow" She thought about it "Oh who cares" and swigged her drink

I laughed my socks off, I mean it's only National television. Imagine in a face to face interview had the same question been posed even by the feckless Jonathan Ross , what the answer would have been.

It's a fantastic medium & format , sure it has driven me completely mad over the years but I for one will miss its slow stew revelations, meat off the bones of a broken morality

For now my money is on Vinnie but Nicky or the surprisingly gentle & funny Alex could still make it

Come on now "Giddy Up"

There's a "photo finish" to be had here

W**F

Woof, not like you to make a spelling mistake...you put celibrity not celebrity in heading.

Anyway, CBB is the only one I watch now. I though the drinking game was surprising with the relevations. Nicky is a saucy minx. I was thinking of her parents and husband watching her and winced.

If I were betting it would be on her or Dane. I think Vinnie has let himself down by talking about the people he employees in LA to be his housekeepers, pool guys blah blah. He seemed to insinuate that he was their pay rate was only a couple of bucks an hour as he employed them on a daily basis. I can't imagine too many viewers will emphasise with him. He is not everyman, no matter how he likes to portray himself.

Ha...

Yeah & how ( err yeah I knew that...) long did that take to spot "Well done" cake, I mean Cate

Still it got your attention and that's what counts

Well it's getting better & better in the BB household.

"Housemates " took the opportunity to get on & "make better acquaintance" by being physically attached by way of a chain

Ivana & Vinnie were fun, but Alex & Dane did it for me, taking the opportunity to rib Vinnie from a safe distance

Though I do think Vinnie J is still in the main running, it's his boy "Rocky" that has stolen his thunder & well taken I'd say by Alex & he gets my "outsider" vote to win.

Vinnie has made a few silly gaffs of late with his fusion of football geezer & Hollywood "sleb" loose talking & bragging money

"Yeah cashmere socks at $400 a pair..." made him look out of touch ( come on Vinnie it's us & we know you ....) & talking "staff" down over money isn't funny, it's mean & disrespectful in this context.

I probably think Nicky's parents stopped wincing a while back & her husband, well only when he thinks of an "Adult" toy parked in the "rear garage " as It were

As for Jonas, Ivana & "cool as a pussycat" Steph , well they're good fillers & funny at times but I'd be surprised if either won.

It is all round a "Vintage" Big brother indeed

Who though gets your vote, Hmmm.....?

W**F

Vinnie now makes me think he is doing this so he can pay for his 'housekeepers' and cashmere socks.

I still like Dane and Nicky. Alex is rather dumb and so desperate to be famous. Yeah he was funny when tied together with Dane but that isn't a reason to win. But what made it the funniest was because they both had 'been with' Katie Price. She dumped him, and then took him back. Why?

I still don't get your celibrity misspelling. Why not slebrity?

Well she's said on her programme that she does'nt like being single, so maybe she dumped him and said so on TV because she hoped it would win back Peter Andrea . When it did'nt she took him back . He's so star struck bless him I doubt even he knows the truth .