Cabin in Cornwall

morty

ps.....I meant to say Valentines Day w/e has been booked......

cheers,

Matt

Hi,

Once again, spring is on it's way and we are have already started taking bookings for our cabin "Shamrock". As the continuing trend seems to be holidaying at home and if you're thinking of staying put yourself this year then please take a look at our website.

It's perfect for romantic breaks, small family holidays or even just a break from everyday life. Whitsand Bay is a stunning part of coastline located in the relatively undiscovered SE corner of Cornwall on the Rame Peninsula. During summer months you can often have the beach to pretty much yourself and maybe just a handful of others.

There are beautiful coastal walks to be had locally and we therefore welcome well behaved dogs.

There is a log burning stove in there to keep you nice and cosy on cold winter nights. As we go down there from East Dulwich ourselves as often as we can we've tried to make it as homely as possible.

There's even a beach cafe located about 100 yards away for a traditional breakfast or lunch in case you're feeling particularly lazy! And a wonderful restaurant can be found just a 10 minute stroll along the coast road......

If you want any further info please call or PM me.

All details on our website www.shamrockcabin.co.uk

cheers,

Matt

020 8299 6613

Hi Cate,

Sorry about the delay in responding.

Shamrock is about a mile and a half from the village of Millbrook. It's a lovely walk down a couple of leafy lanes, although the climb back can be rather tiring!

You wouldn't a 4x4 at all. You park at the top on the coast road and then walk down to the cabin.

cheers,

Matt